Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

wow my CS checkout wait screen actually timed out
frown.gif

Copped on RSVP (Chicago), NDC, and Eastbay. I don't know who I owe all of this good fortune to, but I'm gonna pay it forward and let my fam cop the extra pair at box price. Good start to a great weekend.

Last edited:
First time missing out on a pair from NDC. Started buying online to not have deal with lines...ended up waiting in one anyway...on my iPad, in my bed, at my house lol

Damn great pick ups, but no luck over here in the Chi for me smh
Copped on RSVP (Chicago), NDC, and Eastbay. I don't know who I owe all of this good fortune to, but I'm gonna pay it forward and let my fam cop the extra pair at box price. Good start to a great weekend.

i give up on Js, i really do. i never imagined a day where its near impossible to cop a shoe i wanted. lol...

stop trolling....there webmaster fixed that months ago....too funny these dudes try and roll with the old news...:lol:
are you ******ed or something? You really think there is only one possible glitch? There was the mobile glitch, ip glitch, shipping glitch, and there are MANY other glitches waiting to be exploited. BTW, you might want to learn the difference between there and their ...

Back
Top Bottom