Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Size? tweeted

Due to an unforseen technical error on our website, the Jordan 1 ‘Black Toes’ was available on our website earlier than the official Jordan brand launch time of 8am BST on Saturday 25th May.

Due to this error, we have had to cancel any orders made before the 8am launch time that the Jordan brand guidelines stipulate. We sincerely apologise for this error and we have put the proper practices in place to ensure that this never happens again. We hope this hasn’t deterred you from shopping with us in the future and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

So to offer a fair and equal way for these shoes to be distributed amongst our customers, we will be raffling off the opportunity to buy the Jordan 1 ‘Black Toe’, with the raffle opening at 8am Sunday 26th May and closing at midnight Monday 27th May. Winners will be picked at random and contacted privately with details on how they can then purchase their desired size over the phone. All winners will be picked at random based on their size selected and stock of that particular size.

thats a really long tweet lol, but that sucks for those ordered

Nice. I was also ready to shell out that much after missing the RSVP by Titan. Tried my luck on their midnight webstore release and fortunately it came through.

Wow. Good for you. I missed out on the midnight webstore release and waited in line at Titan Taft, but no luck.

My fiancee's mom live in Paris.. is it weird if I ask her to go look for pair for me?  
grin.gif

pics or ducktales.

:rofl:

just kiddin

sizes 7,5 8,5 up on sneakersnstuff go go go

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/12210/jordan-brand-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og

I'm surprised that no one's mentioned anything about end. They had a launch today and pairs went live before the time mentioned as well... All these Euro sites messed up on this release. :smh:

better get a pair now. royals cost about the same on the week it was released but now lowest you can get is 11,000php. and that is already used.

True. Got my Royals for 8,000 on the week it was released. A week later, it's 10,000 to 16,000. Can't wait to get my pair tomorrow.

after missing out online from backpack jimmy stealing my size from my cart and NDC giving me the spinning wait wheel of death... i scored at FA in my area. still looking for a second pair. good luck to all still looking.

I'm surprised that no one's mentioned anything about end. They had a launch today and pairs went live before the time mentioned as well... All these Euro sites messed up on this release. :smh:

I thought I was suppose to go live just 10 mins ago too. When I went to check 10 to, they already had most pairs gone, and the sizes left said "Not saleable" :smh:

Do you know what time they went live?

I'm surprised that no one's mentioned anything about end. They had a launch today and pairs went live before the time mentioned as well... All these Euro sites messed up on this release.
mean.gif
Yea, I was waiting for that specific time since last night, and I just happened to go look at the page, and they were all gone.

around 11

Thanks. I don't get how they post a time yet go live earlier than that. :lol:

Oh well, seems like each Euro site went up at whatever time they wanted to

I emailed EC a day earlier about the release also and this is what I got. Another different time

Hi

Thank you for your email.

The Jordan 1's will be releasing on our website tonight at 12am and will be priced at £109.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards
Stephanie

Last edited:
Any nt member who needs help with sizes 14,15 for RETAIL(NO EARNINGS FROM ME THIS IS NOT A LISTING ITS JUST HELPING OUT) snipes online has them up right now, i can get them and ship them toy you it would be around 210 220 total i think . If this message is improper please mods delete it,IM JUST TRYING T HOOK UP someone from NT.Not trying to sell and ****.peace.

Size? tweeted

Due to an unforseen technical error on our website, the Jordan 1 ‘Black Toes’ was available on our website earlier than the official Jordan brand launch time of 8am BST on Saturday 25th May.

Due to this error, we have had to cancel any orders made before the 8am launch time that the Jordan brand guidelines stipulate. We sincerely apologise for this error and we have put the proper practices in place to ensure that this never happens again. We hope this hasn’t deterred you from shopping with us in the future and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

So to offer a fair and equal way for these shoes to be distributed amongst our customers, we will be raffling off the opportunity to buy the Jordan 1 ‘Black Toe’, with the raffle opening at 8am Sunday 26th May and closing at midnight Monday 27th May. Winners will be picked at random and contacted privately with details on how they can then purchase their desired size over the phone. All winners will be picked at random based on their size selected and stock of that particular size.

thats a really long tweet lol, but that sucks for those ordered

who tweeted this?

Back
Top Bottom