Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Any nt member who needs help with sizes 14,15 for RETAIL(NO EARNINGS FROM ME THIS IS NOT A LISTING ITS JUST HELPING OUT) snipes online has them up right now, i can get them and ship them toy you it would be around 210 220 total i think . If this message is improper please mods delete it,IM JUST TRYING T HOOK UP someone from NT.Not trying to sell and ****.peace.

If I had big feet Id take you up on this..

Last edited:
My size 11.5 pair is decent but i expected much better. One shoe is flawless butt he other not so much... def a bit of visible creasing on the side of toebox...

My last option for getting these would've been the Euro sites but they messed up smh. Where's all the guys who I looked out for in the Royal thread.

people with the royal's stop posting about it here, we don't care..... it's all about the black toes in this thread baby! 
nthat.gif

Shoe Palace ftw, struck out online so decided to pay SP and BAM! not so salty anymore, actually not salty at all 
pimp.gif

On the fence about getting a second pair of these. Decisions decisions (resell price, not being a douche dont know any spots for retail).

Back
Top Bottom