Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Where is the Jimmy Jazz? I did a search on Footaction website and it didn't list the Fairlane store as stocking them.
And like I said you can't do Internet searches and phone calls you gotta go into the store talk to employees and managers "do homework"

If the website said No, I wouldn't waste time driving to the mall. I'm at least 30 minutes away from the closest Footaction so that's not ideal. I will try to get my hands on a pair. I may just keep my 2nd pair of 88s and pay cash for the Black Toes. Only Villa I know about is the one on 7 Mile in Detroit, there is a reason they still had tickets....

But why do you care? Are you upset because you can't see the mans figure when he's wearing baggy pants? Say yes and I will understand. I prefer women wearing yoga pants over sweatpants, but that's me. You prefer fitted pants on men over baggy. Ok too.
I normally stay on the sidelines when it come to people posting ignorant sh*t. But this one just made me laugh. Good one bro

All the OG 1s have similiar quality in leather, I don't see where ppl are getting royals have the best quality between all the other pairs that came out. If that is the case for someone, you probably just got a better quality pair from the production run. But the overall grand scheme of things, they are all the exact same shoes but just different colors. This only goes for the Nike Air 1s, the chicagos were an obvious lower grade leather

But from my opinion, Knicks, Royals and Blacktoes overall are all the same quality. As for the Celtics, those MIGHT be a little stiffer then the rest of them. I don't consider a little bit of pre-creasing on 1 pair and another didn't as "superior" quality to the other one. Like I said, not everyone gets the same quality pair, fact is the leather is all the same, pre-creasing or not
Do you have all the shoes to make the comparison? Because I have all the OGs that released plus the Chicagos and I can definitely tell the royals apart in terms of the leather.

Lol at it being easy in CA. Bay Area is a roll of the dice. Numbers alone mean you have a 1-2% chance on a shoe like this via lottery. If a store only has a couple FSRs at most it's huge luck if you win. FCFS is pretty much dead here, and guaranteed tickets are usually the exception, not the rule.

Thank you trapped :smile:

And then we look on CL and is crazy...yup that summarizes the releases in cali.

All these people talking about the royals and black toe comparisons makes me want them even more lol. But I'm happy less people are salty after this release rather than the royals

What production dates are your pairs? I bought a few pairs in Canada and the production start date is a day before and end date is a month after and a local trade fell through because the dude thought they were B-grades. Which is ridiculous as they weren't marked B, the UPC scanned and they were bought from an tier 0 authorized retailer.

Sorry, the production dates on mine were different from the pair he had that were purchased locally at a HoH.

Point remains, I don't think mine are B's.

Wore mine today for the first time. Walked in them for just a few minutes and the right shoe toe box crinkled up while the left had no creasing at all. How's everyone else's looking after wear one?

Wore mine today for the first time. Walked in them for just a few minutes and the right shoe toe box crinkled up while the left had no creasing at all. How's everyone else's looking after wear one?
Ehh already creases on both.. But I didn't walk like a penguin so that's prolly why.

My production date is 11/26/12 - 01/17/13 for dude from Canada concerned about his. I got mine from Canada as well. Btw I was worried cause I grabbed an 11 instead of an 11.5. I already lined up a size swap, but these aren't bad. They fit alright, but I never squeeze the laces, mine are always loose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom