Air Jordan 1 High Metallic Pack (Do the Right Thing)

Via SneakerFiles.com
First released in 1985, the http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/03/20/air-jordan-i-1-retro-high-do-the-right-thing/Air Jordan 1 High Metallic is still sought after today. Now its 2009 and Jordan Brand will release 3 pairs of Air Jordan 1 High Metallics, including two pairs inspired by Sal's Pizzeria from "Do the Right Thing", and an unknown Jordan 1 High in White / Black Metallic.
air-jordan-1-high-metallic-pack-do-the-right-thing.jpg

air-jordan-1-high-metallic-pack-do-the-right-thing-1.jpg

didnt know they were comin out with a white/black pair. interesting. i see they still kept the print on the inside. hmmmmmm....

maybe cop the green is the re-release of the og so im sticking with the green and the red 1

I probably cop the red one, possibly the green one but that black one if too bland for me

Thought someone stated that the print was going to be gone on color and not like the one in those pics....?

- I've seen so many Air Jordan 1s last year and this year, that the OG releases doesn't really excite me.

But these are
pimp.gif
though. I might pick the Green and Red pair up.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't know a White/Black pair would be releasing. Now I don't even care about the lining. White/Red Metallic and White/Black Metallic will be copped

If the lining was plain that'd be money. But considering it's a Spike joint it has to have the flags.

Back
Top Bottom