Air Jordan 1 High OG “FEARLESS” NOVEMBER 2nd 2019

Picked these up last week. Missed out on release day but picked them up for $200 resell.
93C51B31-5E0E-42CD-9822-80470E52C199.jpeg

46A2B2E6-11B5-4C7C-8984-0F0816584AB4.jpeg

love these. I was totally obsessed with patent leather back in middle school had Bapes and all lol feels like I own the patent 03’s which I’m still looking to cop one day

Been away from jordans for a little bit, but picked these up for myself for Christmas

I'm genuinely surprised many people weren't feeling the PT but I like it.
IMG_6681.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-11-13-56-18.png

been having my eye on this jacket for a minute....has anyone seen it in person and if so how does it match up with these 1's??

got an extra pair for retail. my size has gone up $170 over the past 2 months. do yall think these are gonna keep going up? if so, gonna use them
as trade bait for my all time favorite 1’s, Breds

got an extra pair for retail. my size has gone up $170 over the past 2 months. do yall think these are gonna keep going up? if so, gonna use them
as trade bait for my all time favorite 1’s, Breds
Hope you ready with a ton of cash on hand to make that trade happen. You better off buying breds now and then keep holding the fearless and hope it goes up. Waiting for even value to make an even trade will never happen

Hope you ready with a ton of cash on hand to make that trade happen. You better off buying breds now and then keep holding the fearless and hope it goes up. Waiting for even value to make an even trade will never happen

yeah think that’s what I’m gonna end up doing. wait for these to hit in the upper 300s and fund them towards a pair of breds. I think I can score a pair of Breds in the 500s locallg

These are very nice in hand. My box doesn’t have a stamp number inside, is that normal with this colorway? Not sure if I should go with red, blue, or the standard black laces, thoughts?
1590796885206.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom