Air Jordan 1 High OG “FEARLESS” NOVEMBER 2nd 2019

B21962E1-D9E8-49A1-BD96-0BEC61D94D9D.jpeg
B21962E1-D9E8-49A1-BD96-0BEC61D94D9D.jpeg

The patent with the regular leather actually looks okay.. not like those whack af all patent 1s from the early 2000s. If they were just chicago’s with red patent i’d prolly be interested.

Would of been nice if they dropped em before the 4th. I'd like it a little better if the red to blue faded in a little instead of such a sharp change in color like h2h 1's. In tho.

Is it sad when I opened the thread I expected them to be like the homage to home 1s? That said these are interesting.

Doubt there will be any hype for these. Just as wack as those homage to home they literally just sliced them the opposite way.

Both trash... But how does a unc to chi get a black tongue? Unc white tongue, chi white tongue. These black......

Doubt there will be any hype for these. Just as wack as those homage to home they literally just sliced them the opposite way.
Homage to homes while I agree was trash, actually had some hype because of the initial limited drop. I wouldn't be surprised if randoms actually like these.

The homages are nice af and great quality. My favorite 1s... people compliment them everytime i wear em.

Womens version from sbd on the bottom. Looking WAY better than mens
Screenshot_20190706-140043_Instagram.jpg
Black version goes to women. Of course. Makes total sense. Nike needs to stop with this nonsense already. Its cringey af. Same road the betsy ross bs lives on.

Mark Parker takes over and now Nike seems to be more concerned with making weird ‘progressive’ statements than sales. Ill say it again, if i were a shareholder id be after this dudes neck. Seems to have zero regard for the brand’s image in the long run. Almost to a deliberate level, like hes sabotaging it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom