Air Jordan 1 High OG “FEARLESS” NOVEMBER 2nd 2019

To people who take L's online. Do you guys still hit up malls on release day?

I took an L on the foot apps, but I got waitlisted at FTL and got a delayed L, lol. But no, I don't go up to the mall on release day if I don't hit. Not if the shoe was limited. I can deal with disappointment online, not trying to deal with it in person too.

Yeah if i strikeout online and the footapps its a wrap
I only hit up the mall if I have a guaranteed pair

I think the only time I did it was for the Zebra 350 V2s. The manager told me beforehand there was going to be a bunch of leftovers from reserves and he was going to sell them before 3. Other than that, I ain't wasting my time or dealing with a big crowd.

Nope. He's right. All 3. The Wings Logo represents the Black/Gold. dtb00201 dtb00201

PO
Reading That SNKRS Description Looks Like You’re Right! :nerd:

If That’s The Case They Missed The Mark...
23BE758E-B04C-48E6-BF4C-980C63050A30.jpeg

Qias is so cringe it’s not even funny. Dude is like 35 embarrassing himself out here.

also, i was going to use these to get the SBB 3.0 but since these bottomed out, I’m just going to leave them at the store and let someone who likes them pick them up

Qias is so cringe it’s not even funny. Dude is like 35 embarrassing himself out here.

also, i was going to use these to get the SBB 3.0 but since these bottomed out, I’m just going to leave them at the store and let someone who likes them pick them up
More fearless pairs than SBB3.0?

Got the w at footlocker but I’m debating on picking up because the black/gold patent 1s that dropped about a year ago are uncomfortable af

Got the w at footlocker but I’m debating on picking up because the black/gold patent 1s that dropped about a year ago are uncomfortable af
Change the insoles? Or the upper never forms to foot like leather pairs when sweat in and broken in?

Back
Top Bottom