Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

What I gotta do to get in this Top Star program?

Would love a pair of Mochas for retail.

Aren’t there a bunch of diff models? So it’s one pair for any model? I saw a seller had full size runs of a bunch of the GR dunks that have been releasing and reselling for 2x-3x retail

You could choose from about 30 pairs, there was a variety of dunks, Jordans and a couple Yeezy’s.

Scooped another pair from eBay through their “Top Star” program. Can’t beat for retail 🤷🏾‍♂️

Same here! Took like 30 minutes to get through, I was scared they'd be gone. This is my first pair of these, can't wait to own/wear them!

whats this Top Star program breh?

Nobody really knows what the criteria is, but I can only assume it's the amount of money spent on shoes on eBay. I had a couple of pretty big purchases this year. Essentially they invite you to the program, and from time to time you'll get access to an exclusive "Collection" of shoes that you can buy at retail, but you only get to pick one shoe. There's also apparently going to be member-only events, etc. It's pretty new so there's not much known yet. All the people who got invited got a mystery package in the mail which included a cast of a Jordan 1 sole which was pretty awesome.

Scooped another pair from eBay through their “Top Star” program. Can’t beat for retail 🤷🏾‍♂️
I had access to a drop on June 18...grabbed a pair of Mocha 1's

I thought maybe I missed a second drop but just checked and there's nothing else indicating any other previous drops

which dates did you have access??

I had access to a drop on June 18...grabbed a pair of Mocha 1's

I thought maybe I missed a second drop but just checked and there's nothing else indicating any other previous drops

which dates did you have access??

People are getting Top Star invites and access in different waves. Mine was July 9th through 11th. If you already got access to a different collection, you're not missing anything. Don't get greedy, lol.

8CE65526-5D8C-4BF8-B4E9-875666EE3E0D.jpeg

That’s surprising.
Had two cancellations by sellers on Goat. My homegirl said she had a pair secured for me and abruptly cut me off because her boyfriend "didn't approve of our friendship" whatever that means, and I literally struck out on all raffles and subsequent restocks. Universe is telling me something maybe.

Had two cancellations by sellers on Goat. My homegirl said she had a pair secured for me and abruptly cut me off because her boyfriend "didn't approve of our friendship" whatever that means, and I literally struck out on all raffles and subsequent restocks. Universe is telling me something maybe.
Cop university blues bud. Basically the same shoe

My pair from eBay Top Star just came in today and god damn they're great in person. Quick turn-around too, considering I bought them on the 9th.

Back
Top Bottom