Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

tenor.gif

Was there two versions of the navy? I’ve seen one without the jewel wings? Prefer that pair if legit

would be instant double up actually

Was there two versions of the navy? I’ve seen one without the jewel wings? Prefer that pair if legit

would be instant double up actually

Yea the Japan pair has a similar Hi cut just like the' 01 Blk/Red & Royal pair while the the US Navys pair is a mid cut. Also the wings color is different on both pairs of the Navys.

The JP Navys is one of four colorways that was exclusives over there that year. Theres also an all blk, wht/navy & the grey/slivers that drop too

^ call me ignorant/blind but i cant tell the difference with those 2 navy pairs... but if they rerelease i will cop... i got the lows that came out last summer but they not the same thing lol

I had the silver pair and the navy pair back in '01. My homie ordered them at midnight from Eastbay on release date. Same with the breds and royals that year.
If I can get my hands on both those again I will be hyped. The jumpman on the tongue never bothered me that much either. Shoes are :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

These are tough. And they'll be impossible to get. Some of you go gaga over that stupid purple ****, you'll eat these up too....

I don't care which midnight comes back, please let one drop. .I have been eying Midnights for like 5 years now and can't seem to get one in a decent price.

Not something for me, because I wouldn't wear them

but they're ok [shrug]

They’re looking better there. Filter is throwing the color off. But Nike Air will settle and be ok I guess.

I really like the approach they took to turning these into an "OG High."

These and the Navy/Silvers are my most anticipated release this year right now.

Damn I was all in at first and then was gonna pass, but those pics have officially made these a 100% cop for me

Y’all keep that same energy when these drop so I can cop these easily. Can’t wait for these to drop

I’ve gone thru 2 pair of OG Metallics 1 pair I lost during a move and 1 pair I wore the hell out of cus I love Metallic 1s so much. I might actually double up same with the Navy’s.

Back
Top Bottom