Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

That low cut and JM logo got you open huh?

Yeah man lol it just works well with the jeweled swoosh fir this silver pair in particular. Not too big on the high version. Plus mids look great with pants. Its the just the right amount of shoe lol def will try for these upcoming highs though. My main goal is the JP navy's.

Yeah man lol it just works well with the jeweled swoosh fir this silver pair in particular. Not too big on the high version. Plus mids look great with pants. Its the just the right amount of shoe lol def will try for these upcoming highs though. My main goal is the JP navy's.
I dont like mids but can't be mad at you for liking 'em.

Thank god the cornballs don’t want them. Hopefully they don’t sell out. I’ve been holding onto my Anniversary pair for a while and they still solid but with these and the Midnight Navy’s coming out again will be some what of a bright spot to this ****ty year.

Thank god the cornballs don’t want them. Hopefully they don’t sell out. I’ve been holding onto my Anniversary pair for a while and they still solid but with these and the Midnight Navy’s coming out again will be some what of a bright spot to this ****ty year.

The cornballs will be out in full force on release day just watch.

If they do I will still find a way to get the shoes I really want but it will just add justification to my belief that sneaker culture will never be as good as the glory days of the early 90s to the mid 00s.
Same here. **** the bots, resellers, hypebeasts, all that **** if I want them I will get them retail one way or another I always do but you are right. The culture has been ****ty for a while

:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: super copped!!! I'm fine with the 8.1 release I just need these. Personally this was my most anticipated release this summer I'll be so happy to have these in my hands on 8.1.

Another pushback :emoji_tired_face:
I need these ASAP the anticipation is too high !
1594321871015.gif

Damn they look good :pimp:

I still can't bring myself to ever be bothered by a delay, as long as I don't wake up and see a shoe I wanted got cancelled then I'm fine with whenever.

Love that the laces aren’t flat. CO.JP on the insole is unnecessary. Rather have the Jumpman on the tongue for these but overall a great retro.

Are these limited to 2020 or is there a limited number run and a GR run?

I need a pair to rock and a pair to stock!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom