Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

I have a 9.5 mid worn once I haven’t been able to move. Watch them go now so someone can flex on the gram before they drop.

2001 Release
1585886759742.png

1585887103507.png

1585886831069.png

1585886782059.png

1585886856878.png

1585886871006.png

I just wish they had a tongue tag.. The anniversary pair was nice too but they had something weir on the tongue tag.. cant get right lol.

i remember getting the anniversary pair and didnt like the silver like it was too shiny... so i returned it to my nike outlet for a refund but kept the suitcase it came with lol

Disrespectful of you to bring up that ******** '09 rendition :smh:

I love these, I'm all in. Glad that the colorway did end up being this shoe :pimp:

Hopefully the Navy/Metallic Silver colorway rumored around the same time is also a retro of that 2001 pair.

If they have the gem wings logo its a no cop for me, the exclusive japan version has the normal wings logo I thought and the regular release had the gem logo

i had a white and navy blue and silver pair

i know two versions released.

mine was numbered i do remember that.

i would imagine it was a USA pair. i traded raptor and french blue 02 jordan vii. for the white/navy 1s and 99 colombia IV.

back in the days of the OG NT legit list.
how many of yall remember THAT?!

wish someone could find that!!!!

These were always dope to me. The Nike air switch in the tongue is a little weird but I’m still coppin

If they have the gem wings logo its a no cop for me, the exclusive japan version has the normal wings logo I thought and the regular release had the gem logo

The Japan Midnight Navy highs didnt have the jewel. You're probably thinking of those.

Back
Top Bottom