Air Jordan 1 High OG “Phantom”

IG: @sgo8

It’s not pretumbled leather, it’s just the specific type of leather that they’re sourcing to their Vietnam factory. The idea that they’re pretumbling leather is absurd, it would add an intensive, burdensome process to their manufacturing lines that would add a significant cost

I'm in. I really don't see these going to outlets or being discounted. I'd rather be safe than sorry. Got a few things I can rock this with.

Damn, this thread got buried. Got the raffle win via SNS and same day shipping notice. Pretty stoked on these, surprised these are less hyper then the turbos or hyper crimsons. I think they are clean.

Came in the other day from SVD raffle win.... they are ok.... but the fly leather stuff gotta go...
20190321_155717.jpg

Haven't passed on an AJ1 thus far this year, but after seeing in hand pics, I'm pretty sure my money is going elsewhere unless it's on a deep discount

Yeah, hyped or not, all AJ1s, just like Yeezys should be app reserves, nobody needs the headache. It’s literally made for convenience, why not utilize it :smh:

Yeah, hyped or not, all AJ1s, just like Yeezys should be app reserves, nobody needs the headache. It’s literally made for convenience, why not utilize it :smh:
I would not worry if i wore 11 and up.. need to drink more milk!!! Actually saw a dude 6feet2inc. Cop size 8 ROY infront of me. Would have been mad he asked for 8.5....

I would not worry if i wore 11 and up.. need to drink more milk!!! Actually saw a dude 6feet2inc. Cop size 8 ROY infront of me. Would have been mad he asked for 8.5....
I’m a size 10, so I usually ok, but I pick up for my little bro a lot & he’s a 9 & as of late, especially since the Pines & Purps, these AJ1 releases have been getting harder for his pair. I had to be up super early for those Rookies & I was 1st in line, store only had 12 pairs. But a month later, the Sports Illustrateds were on app. There’s not too much behind these tho, so even if they remain FCFS as long as you’re up early you should be fine. But I’ll keep saying it, they’re dumb af for not always implementing the app reservations, it’s not like it hurts for them to use it.

Back
Top Bottom