Air Jordan 1 High OG “Tie-Dye” $170

Mine just got dropped off love them not the greatest cushion in them.
48C32937-737A-445F-84B2-08CC9D3F7700.jpeg

Ugh I totally forgot these were releasing today on SNKRS! Why are some of these Jordans releasing on a weekday?

copped an 11w 9.5m this morning and a 12c for my daughter. eating good this morning.

im suprised at the lack of interest in these 1s on here, i think they are cool af.

Got a W (sz 10) on SNKRS just trying it out because I was bored. Gonna give to my wife even though she hasn’t ever owned a pair of Jordan’s or even showed interest when I buy for self.

I say sell them, and give her the $300 cash to buy what she wears! It'll hurt you more to see them sit in her closet and collect dust! lol

Still can’t believe I forgot about these.... whatever Nike did worked.... coz I bet hella people forgot! SMFH

There was certainly interest, but you have to remember these were only available for those of you who wear a 10.5 or smaller.

copped an 11w 9.5m this morning and a 12c for my daughter. eating good this morning.

im suprised at the lack of interest in these 1s on here, i think they are cool af.

I don't see how anyone hit on snkrs it literally went from coming soon to sold out with no option to even attempt buying for me at least.

I don't see how anyone hit on snkrs it literally went from coming soon to sold out with no option to even attempt buying for me at least.
This! Was only in for a quick flip to go towards the gym red 14s but struck out was sold out in like 5 min

Not true with experience. 0/4 here and three of those accounts were females: my wife’s and two daughters.

Aside from the TS1s, this was the first pair of J1 Highs I’ve struck out on in probably 2.5 years (after ~3 hours of trying). Going to swap some things around and grab these for resale in a week or two, but I‘m taking it as a sign I should step away for a bit.

Too many hands in the cookie jar trying to make a buck that are ruining this hobby for everyone else these days, and it’s only gotten worse with time. I’m part of the problem for paying resale, but it has become the only way I can get my hands on most of these releases nowadays, and that doesn’t seem right.

Aside from the TS1s, this was the first pair of J1 Highs I’ve struck out on in probably 2.5 years (after ~3 hours of trying). Going to swap some things around and grab these for resale in a week or two, but I‘m taking it as a sign I should step away for a bit.

Too many hands in the cookie jar trying to make a buck that are ruining this hobby for everyone else these days, and it’s only gotten worse with time. I’m part of the problem for paying resale, but it has become the only way I can get my hands on most of these releases nowadays, and that doesn’t seem right.
Yea, a big reason these shoes sell out is because a huge percentage of people buy (with bots) only with the intention of reselling. So even a shoe like the Virginia dunks which I saw most people didn’t care for sells out and ends up selling for $300 because resellers set the market.

Same, but with a 7.5. Man I thought I was good when it was going on the complete order button. First time I got that far in a long time. I dig the tie dye look on these, but I think I'm good if having to pay resell for em.

I do agree that there are way too many people trying to get a piece of the action because they think it's an easy flip for money. Doesn't really require much work or effort other than trying on SNKRS and getting the shoes delivered to your doorstep. With time, I've heard of more and more stories about so and so wanting to learn how to flip shoes or so and so investing in bots to make easy money. It's crazy though since Nike took such a big hit after Q2 losing $790 million, you'd think they would want to start recouping some of that money by upping production and increasing stock. Yea, I know it's a tough balance between supply/demand/hype, but the investors are just seeing the loss in revenue so I would think you gotta keep them happy with a nice balance. Maybe instead of pumping out 90k pairs of J1's, bump it up to 120k. Slightly more in profit margins and it's not exactly like it's the 1 million pairs of yeezy creams that Kanye put out.

Same, but with a 7.5. Man I thought I was good when it was going on the complete order button. First time I got that far in a long time. I dig the tie dye look on these, but I think I'm good if having to pay resell for em.

I do agree that there are way too many people trying to get a piece of the action because they think it's an easy flip for money. Doesn't really require much work or effort other than trying on SNKRS and getting the shoes delivered to your doorstep. With time, I've heard of more and more stories about so and so wanting to learn how to flip shoes or so and so investing in bots to make easy money. It's crazy though since Nike took such a big hit after Q2 losing $790 million, you'd think they would want to start recouping some of that money by upping production and increasing stock. Yea, I know it's a tough balance between supply/demand/hype, but the investors are just seeing the loss in revenue so I would think you gotta keep them happy with a nice balance. Maybe instead of pumping out 90k pairs of J1's, bump it up to 120k. Slightly more in profit margins and it's not exactly like it's the 1 million pairs of yeezy creams that Kanye put out.

I was a bit confused as to why this release had family sizing. I mean, usually QS sneakers do not have that and usually GR drops have adult, grade school and preschool sizes. I wish Nike would have made more women's sizes and cut back on the grade school and preschool sizes (or just not have those at all), but that is just my opinion.

And yup, resellers using their bots are taking the fun out of the experience. I truly miss back in the day when you had to put in WORK to get heat! Wake up early on Saturday morning to line up at the store and cop the old fashion way.....at least that was a level playing field (for the most part because backdooring was around back then too).

Back
Top Bottom