Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
need more info an pics before i come to a conclusion.

a high cut NA version would deff make it easier tho,

Micheal Jordan wore the shadow grey 1's his second year as a nba player but, not during a regular season game. He wore them in the 1985 push excel allstar game, a program that was lead by Rev. Jesse Jackson I hope this helps you out with your appreciation for the underrated shadow 1's.

Thanks, great find.

Micheal Jordan wore the shadow grey 1's his second year as a nba player but, not during a regular season game. He wore them in the 1985 push excel allstar game, a program that was lead by Rev. Jesse Jackson I hope this helps you out with your appreciation for the underrated shadow 1's.

Nice find.

If these get Nike Air treatment, and I don't see why not, I'll get em.

copped these for literally 60 bucks in the bronx. they were sitting and marked down. wore em and fell in love. beat them into the ground. still look good after wars.

These and the Royals so far are the only 1s I will go out of my way to get this year. I hope they announce the Breds soon. That would be :smokin

These and the Royals so far are the only 1s I will go out of my way to get this year. I hope they announce the Breds soon. That would be
smokin.gif
I said this on the royals forum; (IMO) The Banned 1's were the B/red release of the 1's. They were what I call the "intro shoe" for this whole Nike Air business. It could have been the white/red it could have been the royals but it was the B/reds. So in the end it looks like that was our b/red release. Maybe again when the white chi's come out with Nike Air like announced.

I think that is what that was too. But I'll wait. Many shoes have been reretroed within 2 years of their last release anyway. i have faith it wont be too long until the Breds and Chicagos come out. I want the Black tongue black toes but I am sure that will never come out :/

A niketalker was kind enough to pick me up a pair since his local shop still had the 09s a week ago.

Gonna wear the life out of these :lol:

Just had a friend pick up a pair for me that's been sitting in a local spot near her today. It was the last size they had; luckily it was mine. They were marked down to $50, so I could not be happier right now.

Snagged a pair of previous release for around a hundred buck still plan on copping the next retro for the hell of it. Very pleased with this and the leather is stellar

Wow it was really 09 when these last came out? I still have my pair but they are *****ed up, I might cop again

I kind of regret not copping these a few years ago. I'll probably cop this time around- NA would probably clinch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom