Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
resellers make up 80% of the sneaker community.
then there's that other 15% who have to buy multiple pairs
then the actual 5% who buys their pair of sneakers and rocks it like they're just shoes and moves forward with their life.
this last 5% is very scarce and is almost non-existent in the sneaker community.
CO-SIGN!!!

I picked up the 09s like a couple months after they released and struck out on this release...
atleast I got those to hold me off till I can find a pair for a fair price lol

OS Life just dropped these for $190.  Seems like that has been the cheapest price so far after retail.

Does anyone think these can be copped for this price (below $200) if you wait a few months from now?

Last edited:
So, Banned 1s dropped this year, really?
mean.gif
Black/Red.

Didn't drop yet. Later this year.

Last edited:
The Left sides of the shadows I've been seeing that I keep seeing people complain about to me has better quality leather than the right sides, I've been seeing smoother leather on the right super soft leather on the left hence the creasing on the left shoes anybody else noticing that ?

The Left sides of the shadows I've been seeing that I keep seeing people complain about to me has better quality leather than the right sides, I've been seeing smoother leather on the right super soft leather on the left hence the creasing on the left shoes anybody else noticing that ?
Uh no.

resellers make up 80% of the sneaker community.

then there's that other 15% who have to buy multiple pairs

then the actual 5% who buys their pair of sneakers and rocks it like they're just shoes and moves forward with their life.

this last 5% is very scarce and is almost non-existent in the sneaker community.
resellers are bums/crumbs ..they're not making any real money

multiple pair buying folks are shallow/greedy ol two of the same shoe buying muhtha-suckas ..yeh let me let this pair sit in a box i miiight rock the other pair oh no no ill use it for trade bait ..LOL.....ridiculousness

that last 5% ...well we exist ..and shoes are something we put on our feet and walk around in ..no shoe trees..no fks giving about creases ..mayyybe spray some repellent on em ..we good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom