Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know if I should double up while I can or not
ohwell.gif

For those that ordered from Natterjacks. What is the total price shipped? I sent a message regarding the VAT. No response yet.

Bmore heads - Security Mall Footaction got sizes transferred there. Not sure what the run is. I think shoe city had a size out. DTLR had a size on display.

Wore my BT 1's today. My Shadows are 10 times more comfortable, it's so noticeable it's ridiculous. The shadows slide on and off my foot with no trouble or fighting, I have to struggle to put my BT1's on and off. They seem much tighter up top and the back kinda creases when I slide my foot into them, and yes they are completely unlaced. Also my BT1's are much more tight where the toebox meets the laces, where the toe leather cuts down in the little U shape. They are super tight around the sides of my feet. I just noticed also that they inner lining of the BT1's is much more bunched up than the shadows, it has like a deep fold in it almost on the back heel inside the sock liner.

As far as the quality beyond fit and comfort, they are the exact same leather... idk why people say the quality of the shadows is better, to me the leather looks exactly the same. The only thing I did notice was that the leather looks more cleaner cut on the shadows than on the BT's. The BT black leather swoosh has like little "firs" if you will that come off the black leather, but also you can see them off the white background much more than you would be able to on the shadows. But even still, the leather is a much cleaner cut. 

Idk if anyone else has noticed the same comfort differences, but it was shocking when I wore my BT's today... I couldn't believe it. 

I had honestly forgot I even ordered these.. Came home to a nice surprise today. My Royals are still better but I really like having these..

Where u at in Jersey?

MOST retros fly off the shelves but some spots still had the Squadrons and Crimson for a while.

As far as the 1s go, the NA versions were hard to cop out here since most locations only had one or two FSRs. That includes HOH, FTA, and local boutiques. I'm still surprised I got 2 pair of Royals, Black Toes, and Shadows at retail or close to it.

I'm in northern nj (Essex county) and my experience is that retros fly off the shelves at footlocker foot action champs etc but local stores such as takeover (in my town) and others which aren't the big chains tend to have them sit and even go on sale

I'm in northern nj (Essex county) and my experience is that retros fly off the shelves at footlocker foot action champs etc but local stores such as takeover (in my town) and others which aren't the big chains tend to have them sit and even go on sale

U got a phone # for this place?

Bmore heads - Security Mall Footaction got sizes transferred there. Not sure what the run is. I think shoe city had a size out. DTLR had a size on display.
Repped. People be sleepin' on Security nowadays
grin.gif

Towson has a couple of pairs at HOH and DTLR also not sure about the size run there though.

Wore these joints Saturday ...they creased ...sending them back.

Maybe you should buy another pair and those probably won't crease. First pair must have been defective.

You should call the Nike rep ASAP, They always take returns for creased pairs, they even give gift cards.

Don't listen to these fools, Jordan's 1's actually come with a "non-crease guarantee" go check the bottom of the box. It's under that black sticker.

lol

Actually ndc takes returns worn or unworn within 30 days. But if you abuse it, they'll black list you....

I wore mine saturday went to walk around city walk before hitting a bar walked for a good while and got minimal creasing if any at all .wear thick socks or sneaker sheilds if u dont want your shoes to crease .

I wore mine saturday went to walk around city walk before hitting a bar walked for a good while and got minimal creasing if any at all .wear thick socks or sneaker sheilds if u dont want your shoes to crease .

They crease eventually even with shields. They are shoes guys, they are supposed to be worn.

1's look good beat up anyway.

I got mine, and just like venom wore them THAT night out to the club. Danced in them all night, wore them out the following Friday night bar hopping, did the same ****. Minimal creasing, so what... like someone is gonna be like "OMG your dope *** limited OG Jordan 1's are creasing, your broke AF" lol

Last edited:
Dont know if serious or not. The BETTER the leather, the MORE EASILY it will crease.

Well that's true, just backwards lol.

The softer the leather, usually the better quality it is and the less it creases.

Harder, cheaper leather creases more. Example being the new Jordan 4-5 white leather on grapes and WC4.

But hey, that's just my opinion, lol.

Soft, good quality leather will crease easily. The difference between the soft/good leather creasing, and the crap/cardboard leather creasing is, the soft leather will crease naturally. The hard leather will crease in unusual spots, and look weird.

My shadows weren't creased enough when I got them. So I threw them in the dryer before I wore them. Creased and toasty. Just the way I like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom