Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure wish they put that na treatment on them white breds. Hold the mayo.

Last edited:
Does anybody in Los Angeles know of any stores that have a sz 10
I think you may be out of luck.

It's hard enough getting GR pairs in LA, let alone "somewhat" limited ones.

The best advice I can give you is to check, "smaller," less popular malls that have a Footaction.  (e.g. Stonewood, Montebello, etc.)

I was able to pick up a sz 12 from Stonewood Center Footaction a week after the release date.

Impatient resellers MAY have returned their pairs if they couldn't move them right away.

That is what happened in my case.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Well, thats because the concords actually have the color "concord" in them. Banned isn't a color.

thats true but its not the reason y...thats their name, any other shoe with concord then has a perfectly logical reason to be called concords
wat about space jams bro?

Last edited:
Well, thats because the concords actually have the color "concord" in them. Banned isn't a color.
Pretty much.
Nah brah. You got them OG Oakland Raiders cool grey I's.
:lol:

and i called the concords such way before i ever knew that concord was a shade of purple...
im sure most ppl do not know

don't understand why the BLACK CEMENT 4's are called bred 4's if we're trying to be accurate with names but honestly it doesn't matter. People will call them whatever they want and I don't care because ill call mine whatever I want

It is stupid enough that Nike labeled Bred 4's as cement, according to real cement colorways like 3 and 4.

Are you ******g serious? :lol:
You can't be serious...

They are the Black Cement IV's because of the CEMENT GREY in the color palette...

Come on man. Did ya'll just start buying shoes last month?

The Cement 3's are the CEMENT III because of hte same damn reason.

air-jordan-iv-black-cement-grey-fire-red-01-570x427.jpeg

See, thats why I don't like that nickname ****. Cause fools don't know what the proper colorways are.

I call the shoes by what the damn box says.

thats true but its not the reason y...thats their name, any other shoe with concord then has a perfectly logical reason to be called concords

What about them.

The Concords are called what they are because thats the color on the box. White/Black-Concord.

The Space Jams are nicknamed the "Space Jam" because they Debuted in the movie.

They are still the Black/White-Varsity Blue XI on the box. And I know a ton of guys who actually call them by that too.

There are a lot of other "Cool Grey" colored shoes too. But we call the XI and IV the "Cool Greys" because thats what the box says..

Some of ya'll make up nicknames just because ya'll want them to have some quirky name. 90% of the time that **** is wack.

Royals are called Royals, guess why? Because they are Black/Varisty-Royal and White..

Its not rocket science man. A handfull of shoes have always had nicknames. I was cool at first, but EVERY shoe that comes out doesn't need a nickname.

Yeah its cool for a couple shoes to have it. Its easier to say "Concords" rather than "White/Black-Concord XI" or "Space Jams" rather than "Black/Varsity-Royal white XI". But why the hell do people call the White/Black XIII the "He got Games"? That doesn't shorten the name AT ALL.

Whats the resell price on the shadows right now? Whats a decent price range to cop them for? I missed them, but I want a pair.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie...I haven't seen a pair of OG 1s in person lol. All these kicks sell out and I just don't see anyone wearing them. Everyone around me is wearing the fire red 4 nubucks

You forget which forum you're in. Not worth it to kick knowledge.

C'mon man, it is worth it to kick knowledge. Especially in this forum, We should be dropping knowledge to help out these kids. After all even the most knowledgeable NTers started off not knowing anything. I know there is a lot of new members that don't care and just buy Jordan's because its the cool thing to do, and they think they can make bank flipping shoes :rolleyes
But there are also kids that love and appreciate Jordan's just like the older heads, and they deserve the chance to gain knowledge from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom