Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL that long *** wait from size? and then they come in the wonderful, white plastic bag, beat the hell up. Kicker for me was I got my fraudulent charges on my debit card from their horribly secured site completely removed and appealed before my shoes even got to my house.

Hanon has been a ***** lately too. Took them 20 days to get my denim Lebrons here and 14 days for my shadows.

LOL that long *** wait from size? and then they come in the wonderful, white plastic bag, beat the hell up. Kicker for me was I got my fraudulent charges on my debit card from their horribly secured site completely removed and appealed before my shoes even got to my house.

Hanon has been a ***** lately too. Took them 20 days to get my denim Lebrons here and 14 days for my shadows.
still waiting on size? .. never again will I order from them
i will never order from them after them sending the wrong package

i may just go resale prices than order from a international company...END is the only place where I have had fast shipping and awesome customer service

I just want my kicks ... is that too much to ask : (

seriously been pouting for the last 3 days about it

so i finally got my shadows from soleawesome after wcs refunded me back and i must say these shoes are too fresh

so i finally got my shadows from soleawesome after wcs refunded me back and i must say these shoes are too fresh
Yes and i must say hold up nice. My right shoe has weird softer toe box so it showed creasing pretty easily but overall they wear well.

I remember that shipping method. People from the royal thread learned alot about international shipping.

I remember that shipping method. People from the royal thread learned alot about international shipping.

Oh that Size? order was from 2011, but that second pair of Royals I got came from Queenz in the CR and that was in a plastic bag too lol. That box definitely took a beating and a trip around the world tho!

Great pics up there davinci. The new Nikon is working well.

yeah, size? is some ****, they might as well ship with a carrier pigeon slow as hell.

Don't know if I should double up on these or just save it for the breds later this year?
ohwell.gif

im going back for seconds i love this shoes... ive already worn my pair 4 times even wore them to work even though its against dress code dope sneaker!

I'm happy with my pair :D 100% flawless

im going back for seconds i love this shoes... ive already worn my pair 4 times even wore them to work even though its against dress code dope sneaker!

Don't know if I should double up on these or just save it for the breds later this year?
ohwell.gif

I def wanna double up on Breds, but the more I wear my shadows the more I want a second pair while they are so cheap. I love my shadows, might be my favorite OG 1 this year depending on these breds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom