Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Are you talking about the Celtics? I messed mine up on a drunk adventure. I was hoping those would get the NA treatment when I said I hope they make a retro+ NA.

But I like these so I am coppin. Green is one of my favorite colors.

just seen these................. i have already nike vandals and nike bigs in the black/royal blue/white colorway and they look so similiar to the ever-popular royal 1s..... which has tempted me to pass just to save money since i really dont need the colorway in my wardrobe....

but i wanted a new Jordan 1 this year.... with nike air... i also love the retro 1 box they are coming in

I MAY DECIDE ON GETTIN THESE AND PASS ON ROYAL 1s

something about the green/white-black/ and gold is stimulating me!! no other colorway like this

Personally I like the colorway.  However it's hard for me to purchase 1's these days...& no I will NOT be buying if these are indeed Lebron's HS influenced.  I'll be waiting for some clarification on that.

...but Celtics!? 
pimp.gif

Are you talking about the Celtics? I messed mine up on a drunk adventure. I was hoping those would get the NA treatment when I said I hope they make a retro+ NA.

But I like these so I am coppin. Green is one of my favorite colors.
I wouldn't mind seeing NA on retro+ 3s and 4s too. I like what they did with these and the Knicks.

As some of you have said this is a Celtics colorway, not the SVSM. Also the pattern on the green leather is the Celtics hardwood floor from a while back.
For those who use ctrl+F5, note that the thread name has been updated.

Last edited:
As some of you have said this is a Celtics colorway, not the SVSM. Also the pattern on the green leather is the Celtics hardwood floor from a while back.
For those who use ctrl+F5, note that the thread name has been updated.

Its all yo fault OP now when the nickname war ensues I'm pointing the finger at you :smh:

Either way this shoe is alright, I'm feeling it cause of the green leather it looks tumbled and I'm a sucker for tumbled leather

^I will take the blame, because I dont give a flying **** what others call their shoes.
Besides I got the info from sneakernews.

:lol: I'm joking bro

Who ever cares about nicknames really needs to relax

Post the link I haven't seen it

Nike Air.. High model.. OG treatment.. Nice CW.. i dont see anything wrong with this. Clean and simple. def cop

im calling it now. Expect to see a Jordan 1 OG Pistons, Lakers, Jazz, Suns and Sonics at some point

Back
Top Bottom