Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

Let’s face the sneaker culture is F*****. It’s not like it use to be back in the days. Unless you wanna play resell your barely hanging on. SNKRS app is a no go for me anymore keep getting the long *** load outs and it’s an automatic L. Footlocker when they introduced their FLX rewards crap killed it for me. Should’ve just kept it how it was with the points. Ehh...it is what it is. Real heads can’t get anything anymore.

1596812037987.gif

Finally.... a hit on the sneakers app.!!!

I honestly think NT as a whole needs to unify and try to shift what is hot and what is not these days. I completely understand we are at the mercy of whatever Celebs decide to wear taking off as the new already sold out or over priced shoe. But I do think as a large community we have the sway and resources to all wholeheartedly wear stuff that speaks to us in different ways and have the exposure to those non conventional shoes be seen by more than enough people. Or we unionize and try to create a large faction of sneakerheads who are contractually bound to not paying resell prices. The more of us that we have not participating in the market the better chance we have of ousting the scourge resellers/bots.

As much as I love shoes this still wouldn' t get my vote :lol:

I also L'd everywhere too. Zadeh pre-order is at least coming; doubles are becoming a thing of the past now
i never messed with Zadeh but i think its time. Mochas talking to me

I honestly think NT as a whole needs to unify and try to shift what is hot and what is not these days. I completely understand we are at the mercy of whatever Celebs decide to wear taking off as the new already sold out or over priced shoe. But I do think as a large community we have the sway and resources to all wholeheartedly wear stuff that speaks to us in different ways and have the exposure to those non conventional shoes be seen by more than enough people. Or we unionize and try to create a large faction of sneakerheads who are contractually bound to not paying resell prices. The more of us that we have not participating in the market the better chance we have of ousting the scourge resellers/bots.
I think the main thing about shoes now is you gotta go against the grain if you want to cop something, like forget about dunks that’s the major trend and hype at the moment ( aj 1s always fall in this category as well) when the last few years they were easy because nobody gave a **** about dunks...

it was all the OG Jordan’s that we’re super easy cops recently until the last dance came out ....

and I know it’s hard avoiding the cool trends and the hype trains but that’s the only way to constantly cop retail... then if you really want a hype release you can pay resale here or there and be good.

Like air maxes are the thing to buy right now , we are getting great colors and they are actually attainable... like I’ve been loading up on OG color ways of 90s on sale... that would’ve been tough during the sean Witherspoon air max hype era a few years back.

my problem is I do that but I still go after all the hype releases so then I’m just spending crazy money everywhere because I’m saving on some and splurging on others

Last edited:
Too many fools wildin’ on NT for that

i never messed with Zadeh but i think its time. Mochas talking to me

People get butthurt cause he can be rude sometimes, but he's legit. Looking from his perspective, there's a lot of dumbasses out there in this sneaker game asking stupid questions all the time. Hard not to get frustrated being him, but at this point he's better than SX and GOAT. I have no tax/fees/shipping with him. I got these on newsletter for $240 back in May. It's hard to get through on the newsletter now but whenever you can, it's still a good price compared to resell nowadays

Honestly fed up with all these websites and companies like Shopify must be owned by resellers, why do all these websites use it if it absolutely doesn’t work for bots....

Retailers care about moving product. They don't care who gets it. It's only a problem when you oversell in the case of Warren Lotas because then you have to deal with canceling orders because you don't know who's legit. It would take a massive cyber security breach for Shopify to even care.

Nike got me tight. And I still have the 3 AM L coming next for these next week on nike Canada.

Back
Top Bottom