Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

585DE8CC-5F70-4728-A29E-932857082744.jpeg

Glad you got your pair bud. I know how much you wanted them. Hope you're able to snag the Navy and Silver joints for retail later this year. Thanks for your contributions to threads.

Thanks!! Appreciate the kind words.

Yeah. I really wanted them, of course I struck out on release day. I entered every raffle I seen that was up for these guys. When I lost, I was just waiting on a good deal to snag them up.

I hope also to get the navy joints, but I’m afraid they could be limited like these were. Very little stores that sold them.

We're commercially sending people into space but not one company has decide to produce identical laces of common/popular sneakers? I feel like that would be a decent market.

Been out the game for a while but I noticed that Footlocker and local spots no longer carry laces like that. That used to be an integral part of the sneaker game for me, freaking your laces in a fly manner.

We will all give it a shot but the Satin Snakes and Tie Dye release last weekend didn't go so well.

pair just came in from stockx. only took a week

i'm happy with em. no factory defects and quality is solid

my only pair of grey 1s so they'll get some wear. at least until netural greys release

Last edited:
Plug just came thru for a few pairs of these. Methinks I know his source for sure now unless someplace else is dropping these tomorrow :lol:

i literally just got my refund back today... talk about frustrating it took over 2 weeks... took a week to get the shoes back to the seller and i didnt even know he got them back cuz the tracking didnt update... i just found out cuz he relisted the shoes on ebay... when he did refund me he sent it to a paypal thats inactive not used anymore so the refund didnt go back to my CC until i told ebay about it... they really do help the buyer out cuz i told them about it on friday and the refund got done today...should i even leave the seller negative feedback? on another note i might just pull the trigger on ebay from a new seller who lives in Connecticut so it will be easier to buy from... the good news is its 20 dollars cheaper than when i originally bought it... i asked this seller to take pictures of the size on the box to avoid the mess from that other seller who was overseas smh

i literally just got my refund back today... talk about frustrating it took over 2 weeks... took a week to get the shoes back to the seller and i didnt even know he got them back cuz the tracking didnt update... i just found out cuz he relisted the shoes on ebay... when he did refund me he sent it to a paypal thats inactive not used anymore so the refund didnt go back to my CC until i told ebay about it... they really do help the buyer out cuz i told them about it on friday and the refund got done today...should i even leave the seller negative feedback? on another note i might just pull the trigger on ebay from a new seller who lives in Connecticut so it will be easier to buy from... the good news is its 20 dollars cheaper than when i originally bought it... i asked this seller to take pictures of the size on the box to avoid the mess from that other seller who was overseas smh
How did the seller get your inactive paypal information? Dont pp refunds automatically go to original form of payment whether cc or pp?

i paid with a CC...my paypal email is the same as my ebay email... so he just sent the refund to that paypal account that i know longer use... that was the hold up really

Took a chance on zero feedback seller on eBay.. asked them to provide receipt (from Nike) and to lower the price for me. Ended up paying around $280 total, also sold a bunch of random crap that more than covered the retail price difference. Better than that StockX tax.

A realization I had is some new accounts are probably young heads looking to make a quick buck. Plus eBay/PayPal has buyer protection. Looks solid to me
08C25BF4-25A5-4D1B-8515-C399D50E318E.jpeg

Last edited:
finally got my pair like a month later but was worth the wait lol... got them 30 bucks cheaper so I'm kinda glad the original seller sent me the wrong size... there was another seller that had these with a beat box for even 20 cheaper than what I just paid but it was too late... all good... happy with my pair and the box is straight.. here is the suitcase I kept from the anniversary 2010 pair...
IMG_20200910_154513.jpg

I had someone offer me a straight trade, my tokyo for his biohack...Up with hope, down with dope!
No way no how.

Back
Top Bottom