Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

Really? Doesn’t look that much higher... Although GOAT instant ship is about $110 higher than what I paid on 12/1. Regardless, normal processing is still in the same range as before.

I really like this shoe.
20201220_150318.jpg

Just laced up both my pairs. God damn these are too nice. The leather on the Navys is some of, if not the softest leather I’ve felt on a Jordan maybe ever.

Just laced up both my pairs. God damn these are too nice. The leather on the Navys is some of, if not the softest leather I’ve felt on a Jordan maybe ever.
The white leather? Supple? What’s the texture, smooth or does it vary from left to right

Why did I pass on these?
If it makes you feel any better I was so happy I hit this on foot patrol even though it came out to like 220... cheaper than resale but more than retail which I was cool with... but since I wanted to be quick to check out I forgot it was UK sizing so I ordered 10.5 uk instead of 10.5 US and ended up with an 11.5 😑

If it makes you feel any better I was so happy I hit this on foot patrol even though it came out to like 220... cheaper than resale but more than retail which I was cool with... but since I wanted to be quick to check out I forgot it was UK sizing so I ordered 10.5 uk instead of 10.5 US and ended up with an 11.5 😑
😂 im about to push the button on resale it’ll 280. That’s the cheapest I could find for my size 🤦🏾‍♂️ think the prices gonna continue to go up?

Not too late. I got a pair off eBay few weeks ago for 257 shipped (plus Bucks cash back) with some research. More than retail but at least I won’t regret it later on. These will definitely go up, look at the other OG 1s

Back
Top Bottom