Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

Why didnt you just ask for a partial refund to cover the cost of what it would be for your size? Couldve sold them.

To each their own, but sending back seems like much more of a hassle.

didn't think about that... woulda been smarter to do that but too late now I already returned it

Tried on the 3m laces from the neon 4s
IMG_20200820_213703.jpg

Finally got them in from Goat and they are fire. Waited a long time for these. The ankle collar leather is subpar though. I can't wait to get the Navy's and Blacks if they're actually dropping.

Finally got them in from Goat and they are fire. Waited a long time for these. The ankle collar leather is subpar though. I can't wait to get the Navy's and Blacks if they're actually dropping.

But the cardboard fake nubuck is okay for you? Lol truth is all materials on this shoe and almost every Jordan or Nike release is straight garbage. But I agree the colorway is nice.

But the cardboard fake nubuck is okay for you? Lol truth is all materials on this shoe and almost every Jordan or Nike release is straight garbage. But I agree the colorway is nice.

I didn't say anything about any other part of this shoe so you kind of created that opinion :lol: I only even mentioned it because for pages after the release, everyone that got them in said the quality was amazing and I wasn't really expecting that.

But Im also not a quality snob so I don't think everything they put out is utter garbage either. I just enjoy the shoes as long as its not too far butchered.

I didn't say anything about any other part of this shoe so you kind of created that opinion :lol: I only even mentioned it because for pages after the release, everyone that got them in said the quality was amazing and I wasn't really expecting that.

But Im also not a quality snob so I don't think everything they put out is utter garbage either. I just enjoy the shoes as long as its not too far butchered.

Haha gotcha. Yeah you're right quite a lot of people were praising the quality on these. Sadly it is just the same as every other Jordan shoe.

I am kind of a quality snob, but if the model is right and the colorway is banging, I can sort of give it a pass. But for what it's worth these are the only pair of Jordan or Nike in my collection currently lol.

Would anyone in NJ/NY swap their fresh Sz 11 box with my damaged one? I'll add cash and come to you.

3DC59A8C-EBDE-4E0A-81CB-E8AF41CD1F15.jpeg

Glad I was able to at least cop these after missing the Royal Toes and Court Purps in store yesterday.
I HATE when stores put the shoes back in the box like that...........Pretty big peeve of mine.

I politely slide the box towards me and put the paper over one shoe then put the other in. Like, do they not understand why they`re put in the box that way from the jump. SMH.

Thats how it works when you just wanna rock your kicks and not resell them.
I'm not trying to resell my shoes but I can't bear to wear some stuff knowing they're depreciating as soon as I wear them out of the house. You're losing like $50 or more when you wear something for the first time.

If you’re lacking financially, then resell your sneakers and start saving or investing. It’s easier to enjoy your expensive shoes when you’re financially sound and not worrying about their potential “value.”

If you’re NOT lacking financially, then why does it matter if they depreciate? So do most cars. So do most clothes. When you eat, the money is gone. When you travel, the money is gone. You can’t take your money with you when you’re gone, it’s meant to be exchanged for foods and services that help you survive and also enjoy life. That’s the whole point of money. If you LOVE the shoes, then enjoy them. If you’d prefer to save the money or use it for something else, that’s fine too. But once you decide to wear the shoes, forget about their “value.” I grew up poor so I know first-hand how much the idea of money can consume us, but we have to break out of that mindset and enjoy what we’ve earned without feeling guilty or obsessing over it (to a responsible degree, of course).

Last edited:
If you’re lacking financially, then resell your sneakers and start saving or investing. It’s easier to enjoy your expensive shoes when you’re financially sound and not worrying about their potential “value.”

If you’re NOT lacking financially, then why does it matter if they depreciate? So do most cars. So do most clothes. When you eat, the money is gone. When you travel, the money is gone. You can’t take your money with you when you’re gone, it’s meant to be exchanged for foods and services that help you survive and also enjoy life. That’s the whole point of money. If you LOVE the shoes, then enjoy them. If you’d prefer to save the money or use it for something else, that’s fine too. But once you decide to wear the shoes, forget about their “value.” I grew up poor so I know first-hand how much the idea of money can consume us, but we have to break out of that mindset and enjoy what we’ve earned without feeling guilty or obsessing over it (to a responsible degree, of course).
Well said. That dude is annoying af... I think it’s time to bring in the NT ignore feature

Back
Top Bottom