Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

Lol at social justice warriors demanding these shoes be only catered and sold to women.

If that were the case, why would NIKE place women’s and men’s sizing on the drop down for their draw....

Enough with the women don’t get enough releases, they make mostly all shoes in GS sizes which is equivalent to women’s sizing.

Where’s the outrage over how malls cater to women’s stores only, ever notice that? Or how department stores have 1 half of the bottom floor catered to men but an entire top floor and the other half of the bottom to women.

Stop crying, I could care less about any of it.

But you sound like a baby - not important enough for me to tag your SN I’m sure you’ll see this.

Buy whatever the hel/ you want.

There's nothing cornier than labeling something as SJW because it goes against your own views. This isn't about social justice or whatever lame conservative coinage you can come up with. This is simply about the fact that I'm not mad that women are able to cop shoes for women. It's that simple.

Also, how can you tell someone to stop crying when your entire post is about you crying? You don't care about any of it but you go on this little rant about it?

There's nothing cornier than labeling something as SJW because it goes against your own views. This isn't about social justice or whatever lame conservative coinage you can come up with. This is simply about the fact that I'm not mad that women are able to cop shoes for women. It's that simple.

Also, how can you tell someone to stop crying when your entire post is about you crying? You don't care about any of it but you go on this little rant about it?

To see you in a thread slandering people buying a shoe that is labeled women’s is wild.

Why do you care?

I just pointed out why you shouldn’t care.

Gender is a construct is it not? I’m sure that’s the “lame liberal coinage”.

To see you in a thread slandering people buying a shoe that is labeled women’s is wild.

Why do you care?

I just pointed out why you shouldn’t care.

Gender is a construct is it not? I’m sure that’s the “lame liberal coinage”.

Well actually I was slandering dudes who camped out for a woman’s shoe.

This is a message board, topics are brought up and discussed. I’m only discussing this topic in here, I’ve got other things to concern myself with irl. You’re adamant that you don’t care despite the fact that your posts scream that you do.

Clearly gender must be a construct if men, in this day and age, are lining up and camping out for a woman’s shoe. But it’s kind of funny how that concept is applicable only when it suits your needs.

Well actually I was slandering dudes who camped out for a woman’s shoe.

This is a message board, topics are brought up and discussed. I’m only discussing this topic in here, I’ve got other things to concern myself with irl. You’re adamant that you don’t care despite the fact that your posts scream that you do.

Clearly gender must be a construct if men, in this day and age, are lining up and camping out for a woman’s shoe. But it’s kind of funny how that concept is applicable only when it suits your needs.

Would you say the same for women camping for a “mens” shoe, or is “that concept only applicable when it suits your needs”?

BF681F3C-B21E-434F-89A5-67374DAF9D2A.gif

Actually NO!!!

Gotta be better guys vs girls and who should get what.

Both bad one is just fake moral high ground.

The other is just what it is when it comes to shoes.

I can care less who buys what. Guy or girl. I feel a store can do what they want and if I disagree it’s a private business and I can. Choose not spend my money there.

When will resell prices tank?

Never

And that’s being honest anything with og colors or close slowly rise in price.

Heck even then defiant’s are rising slowly

These will rise faster and they are semi limited, og colorway, with a gimmick and in money size range

It’s a perfect storm......

It’s absolutely a false equivalency. Women have historically been grossly underserved by sneaker companies. White people have not. Most great sneakers haven’t been offered in BAE sizes. When they have, as GS, the quality is lower. Women have literally been excluded or given an inferior product for decades now.

So now that Nike is trying to make up for this by creating a few (very very few) decent shoes for women, if stores want to give PRIORITY to women for these specific shoes then I say good for them.

You’ve never been treated as a second class citizen by a sneaker company so you don’t understand or empathize. Try and not think selfishly for once in your life.
This. 100%

I know this is for the satin thread. But I have a quick question..does footlocker usually have these stickers on the bottom right or don’t they look different

Attachments

• FCFD8397-FC7B-446E-B896-55A84B8A61EE.jpeg
    FCFD8397-FC7B-446E-B896-55A84B8A61EE.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 74AE546B-E9EE-477A-97FA-AE39F38B0069.jpeg
    74AE546B-E9EE-477A-97FA-AE39F38B0069.jpeg
    220.5 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom