Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

**** my left satin SBB creased bad cause at my office i press my foot up against the wall behind my desk

no dambs

The first two satin releases definitely creased crazy.

IDGAF though.

You know what - I never owned either of the original two releases. So I was wrong in assuming that people who claim Satins crease easily never owned or held Satins. My bad. I'll revise my opinion going forward.

satin's crease like crazy if you saying it doesn't you mad delusional lol, the black toe to me is the best version cause you get your satin and the toe box is leather so it will hold up on wear way better.

satin's crease like crazy if you saying it doesn't you mad delusional lol, the black toe to me is the best version cause you get your satin and the toe box is leather so it will hold up on wear way better.

A lot of Black Toes, including mine, came pre-creased. The leather on the toe box is shoddy. Whereas I've worn my Satin SBB's over a dozen times with only 1 crease on each shoe so far, and it's not even a terrible crease. So, I strongly disagree.

Wasn’t a fan of the satin Sbb, but I do want to eventually grab them shadow joints.

77F89318-EB80-4EF8-B22B-FDCD9734C4F7.jpeg

Just picked up my snkrs pair. Glad to be able to get 1 pair in my size. The second pair is huge even though the second pair is only a half size big. They look to run a bit big. Now I have to try and trade for a grail or hold off and sell to fund a grail. They are nice though. First time I have hit on snkrs. I thought it was a glitch. I have never won anything online.

Now I have to try and trade for a grail or hold off and sell to fund a grail. They are nice though. First time I have hit on snkrs. I thought it was a glitch. I have never won anything online.

Still waiting on mine to deliver, UPS making me nervous. Delivered my CDG air forces to wrong person last time.

Would love to trade for some Unions but thats not likely.

Edit:
4B62A757-16B5-48EF-93F9-DB0A89583057.jpeg

Last edited:
Still waiting on mine to deliver, UPS making me nervous. Delivered my CDG air forces to wrong person last time.

Would love to trade for some Unions but thats not likely.

You never know. I want to trade for pairs I let go in the past. 2011 banned 1s, Chicago 1s, sbb 1s... even if I can get a vnds pair of them. I plan on wearing whatever I trade for.

Back
Top Bottom