Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

Joined Aug 13, 2019
I really wonder what stock looks like for extended sizing, wmns 10-12, in store/app reservations for these, I’m sure they’ll never even touch the floor tho :smh:
I can tell you personally spoke with one of my homies at FTL. They received stock Monday only 12 pairs came in. Smh he goes back to work tomorrow hopefully they have more. But all I can say is Friday will be real interesting

Joined Jan 29, 2018
I can tell you personally spoke with one of my homies at FTL. They received stock Monday only 12 pairs came in. Smh he goes back to work tomorrow hopefully they have more. But all I can say is Friday will be real interesting
I can absolutely believe it fam, this will be a mess this weekend.

Joined Dec 11, 2005
I just did one raffle for the hell of it, just like buying the occasional lottery ticket. Never won a single raffle for a Jordan 1. The store I went to didn’t even have 10.5.

Joined Nov 26, 2012
I have never hit on a Jordan 1 on the app. Yeezy almost every time. My champs account is almost up $1500. Is that how it is for most people?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now