Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

sns, end, and all these online raffle bull**** never works.

I still don’t get why the FA app only goes to an 11.. FA gives me more W’s than FTL so I was annoyed to open the reserves and see that smh

I've at another time seen a sz and selected it. Went into the store and they assured me that they had not received that shoe size. I didnt believe them bcuz I'm from the hood and not finna be finessed by the workers. Sure enough a quick L.

14 Mr. Alan's locations in metro Detroit will be doing raffles tomorrow. I plan to visit at least 10 to fill out raffles in various sizes. I think I will mostly put down for my wife's 8.5 cause I have a feeling it is impossible to get these in plus sizing.

14 Mr. Alan's locations in metro Detroit will be doing raffles tomorrow. I plan to visit at least 10 to fill out raffles in various sizes. I think I will mostly put down for my wife's 8.5 cause I have a feeling it is impossible to get these in plus sizing.
Man, you’re about to waste your day, Mr Alan’s ain’t coming off these fam. You know how they get down with anything good. They’re already gone, just try online :smh:

Man, you’re about to waste your day, Mr Alan’s ain’t coming off these fam. You know how they get down with anything good. They’re already gone, just try online :smh:

Nah I don't know how they get down. I've been here just 3 years. I've hit on raffles with them before but it was nothing serious. I'll at least make it to the stores in Clinton Township and Eastpointe. They are close to me.

Nah I don't know how they get down. I've been here just 3 years. I've hit on raffles with them before but it was nothing serious. I'll at least make it to the stores in Clinton Township and Eastpointe. They are close to me.
Ah, I see. They have a tendency to be very sketchy with hyped or limited product, & back door almost everything faithfully. I just didn’t want you to waste you time man. Good luck tho, if you do go I hope it works out for you & welcome to Michigan.

This was yesterday
image0.png

Back
Top Bottom