Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

Weird mine says reserve and pickup at Svrn (I’m in chi). They did that earlier this week exclusively for women in Chicago

I was in ftl today buying me a shirt and I asked the girl how many pairs they got and she was like we didnt get em but every store I know that did get em backdoored pairs already I was like wow but at least she kept it 100. Not sure how you can backdoor an app release but maybe she meant other stores that weren't app reserve

I was in ftl today buying me a shirt and I asked the girl how many pairs they got and she was like we didnt get em but every store I know that did get em backdoored pairs already I was like wow but at least she kept it 100. Not sure how you can backdoor an app release but maybe she meant other stores that weren't app reserve
Kudos to shorty for keeping it a stack. Yeah, those stores not in the reserve system def got their palms greased

The foot stores are barely backdooring stock. They have to put the pairs on the app. Only the managers can get pairs and they can only get like 1-2 pairs each.

Back
Top Bottom