Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

Has anyone ever hit at the same store with two different accounts? Just got off waitlist for my size when I already confirmed a reservation on the other account for my girl’s size. I don’t need to pick up both, just wondering if the store is gonna give me a problem if they see my name twice.
If it ever happened to me, they gotta at least gimme one pair cuz I got a common *** name lol. It could easily be another one on the list

it's possible...I was in a pickup line once and the two dudes behind me had the exact same name

Has anyone ever hit at the same store with two different accounts? Just got off waitlist for my size when I already confirmed a reservation on the other account for my girl’s size. I don’t need to pick up both, just wondering if the store is gonna give me a problem if they see my name twice.

Pick up the first pair at 10am, wear a hat and glasses.

(Attempt) pick up the 2nd pair at 5:30pm...no hat, no glasses

I've done it at stores that I wasn't known. Worked

If it ever happened to me, they gotta at least gimme one pair cuz I got a common *** name lol. It could easily be another one on the list

Yeah my name’s not common at all especially in the midwest lmao they’re gonna know what’s up, gonna just move on tryin not to let it bother me too much.

Yeah my name’s not common at all especially in the midwest lmao they’re gonna know what’s up, gonna just move on tryin not to let it bother me too much.

Bruh you tripping. You better try to get both. All they can say is "didn't you pick up a pair earlier"

At that point, just be honest and say "yea, I won on two accounts, I was tryna be slick"

Sometimes game recognize game. And whoever is checking names will be like "i ain't mad at that, I'd do the same thing, lemme grab that size for you"

It’s done fellas already let it expire...

They know my face and they sure as hell aren’t friendly lol was just too much of a risk

Bruh you tripping. You better try to get both. All they can say is "didn't you pick up a pair earlier"

At that point, just be honest and say "yea, I won on two accounts, I was tryna be slick"

Sometimes game recognize game. And whoever is checking names will be like "i ain't mad at that, I'd do the same thing, lemme grab that size for you"

They’re not cool like that I already know who i’m dealing with. I wish I could pull it off smh

I've done it before picked one up early went and changed clothes and picked up another later on

Sheesh, those were swift painful L's, similar to the satin sbb.

Snkrs and raffles gotta give me one fam.
I haven't taken a complete L after putting in many raffles etc in a long time.

Won two pairs at FTL a couple of times

Changed my outfit both times

Worked for two pairs of the black Yeezy 350’s a few months ago

Won two pairs of Lundmarks at the same store, they blocked me

Though I have a very common name, it didn’t help that I had a baby with me

Also, they had someone out front with a clipboard to check off the pairs being picked up...when I went back for the second pair someone else had the clipboard so I thought I was good but he noticed my name again and asked the guy that had the clipboard previously for help and I got denied

I won’t have that dilemma this time though, 4 L’s on all platinum accounts

sz11 10min
FTA-L
Champs-L
FTL-Waitlisted...L

I shoulda just tried for wmns 9.5 to flip. Not sure if ima try my sz11 again or go 9.5 on snkrs tomorrow. sz10+ just too hard w/ wmns 1's.

1c7c37a7c92a7fab571f163342620a72.gif

sz11 10min
FTA-L
Champs-L
FTL-Waitlisted...L

I shoulda just tried for wmns 9.5 to flip. Not sure if ima try my sz11 again or go 9.5 on snkrs tomorrow. sz10+ just too hard w/ wmns 1's.
you gonna try to flip to get your size?

that's what I shoulda done. instead I got 11 Ls

Back
Top Bottom