Air Jordan 1 Mid -- UNC

can you guys educate me. What does PHATS mean?

and why do they make mids? I think low or high is a good enough range. Mids seem overkill for production of 1's lol

I always thought phat was referring to material used. Like leather shoe with a patent nike check. Not your average 1. Theres definitely some funky phats out there. These seem like a straight up mid-top jordan 1.

Finish Line said they're not getting them, Eastbay doesn't know if/when they're getting them, City Sole dropped them today for $90, and a local shoe store in my area has them in stock but said they don't know when the release date is so they can't sell them yet...wonder why this release is so secretive?

Finish Line said they're not getting them, Eastbay doesn't know if/when they're getting them, City Sole dropped them today for $90, and a local shoe store in my area has them in stock but said they don't know when the release date is so they can't sell them yet...wonder why this release is so secretive?
I'm wondering the same thing.  Can anyone shed some light?

The Nike Store in my local mall had them Saturday and even sold out in my size already. I went back up there today for some new beaters and saw the UNC still there.

I need theses anyone know when they dropping? I haven't been in a shoe store since Knicks ones still got my mouth feeling salty abut those haha.

Last edited:
these have been out for a few days i believe, been out at my mall for a little while atleast

The Nike Store in my local mall had them Saturday and even sold out in my size already. I went back up there today for some new beaters and saw the UNC still there.

these have been out for a few days i believe, been out at my mall for a little while atleast

Where are y'all located and what stores at the mall are selling them?
I can't find anywhere in Houston that is selling them.

Because Hoyas colorways = 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom