Air Jordan 1 OG High “Pollen” - FALL 2021

Im wondering what the hype is on these. not because i care but it seems like so so colorways like this dont seem to be wanted but then it releases and the price goes sky high right after.

Only 5 pages, I thought more people would be interested in these. Congratulations to everyone who got access & hit, hopefully I can come up on a pair at release next week! Been waiting for a yellow AJ1 forever 🤞🏾
ngl New loves still a better colorway than this.

Made the rounds to a couple of stores yesterday that were confirmed on the FLX apps & are open for reservations, they had no record of these on a manifest or any pairs in store yet for Pollens or Seafoams. Was told that if they don’t know if they’d arrive before the end of the week, but to possibly expect reservations to be canceled due to shipping delays. I hope they’re wrong, but here we go again 🤦🏾‍♂️🙄

I’m ready
247328A4-AF22-40AB-A05F-BC90BA54C641.jpeg

Hopefully this page count is a sign of low interest and a nice and easy release.
I think this is the wrong shade of yellow... Most of us are waiting on those yellow joints that were supposed to release last summer and the summer before that. I'm hoping it's an easy cop for you brothers who really want it.

I think this is the wrong shade of yellow... Most of us are waiting on those yellow joints that were supposed to release last summer and the summer before that. I'm hoping it's an easy cop for you brothers who really want it.
You talking about the yellow toes? I prefer that color blocking over these, but I'll gladly try for these in the meantime. I still haven't even worn my yellow ochres since I bought em last year

You talking about the yellow toes? I prefer that color blocking over these, but I'll gladly try for these in the meantime. I still haven't even worn my yellow ochres since I bought em last year
Yep..

Air-Jordan-1-Yellow-Toe-AR1020-700-Release-Date.jpg

What's crazy is that there were actually photos of these in a stock room somewhere. I'm genuinely curious as to what happened to this release

I didn't like the shoes to begin with but what's wrong in the photos posted? They look exactly like all the early photos that got released.

Nothing is wrong. I'm just saying that I thought it was a brighter yellow, so I was a little surprised when I got them.

Nothing is wrong. I'm just saying that I thought it was a brighter yellow, so I was a little surprised when I got them.
Zsneakerheadz posted a video on his YouTube of the lighting 4s and I. That vid he put them next to the pollen joints. The pollens were considerably darker. But yeah that mustard yellow made these an instant pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom