Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Wanted to rock these and the Uni Blue pair this summer/spring and never got to. These are nice in person but the materials are sooooo bad. I think I dropped like 320-350 which was the lowest I've ever seen them and I remember being irritated with that :lol:

Wanted to rock these and the Uni Blue pair this summer/spring and never got to. These are nice in person but the materials are sooooo bad. I think I dropped like 320-350 which was the lowest I've ever seen them and I remember being irritated with that :lol:
LOL materials are not that bad. By that I mean they crease and dont fold like some other 1s I've had. I would hype the material up but it's far from really bad.

LOL materials are not that bad. By that I mean they crease and dont fold like some other 1s I've had. I would hype the material up but it's far from really bad.

I respect if that's how you feel. But the materials are absolute garbage. Its damn near plastic. Gym Reds from like 2019 were way better. It's one of the worst I's material wise and I remember being shocked that they chose that stuff.

Those are right up there with Crimson Tints (not the black parts).

I respect if that's how you feel. But the materials are absolute garbage. Its damn near plastic. Gym Reds from like 2019 were way better. It's one of the worst I's material wise and I remember being shocked that they chose that stuff.

Sounds like you just got a bad pair or maybe I just got a good pair. Either way our experience with this shoe is vastly different..

Sounds like you just got a bad pair or maybe I just got a good pair. Either way our experience with this shoe is vastly different..

Facts.. but there are plenty of folks that say the build was subpar so I feel like most of them are lacking in quality. What AJI would you compare yours to?

Facts.. but there are plenty of folks that say the build was subpar so I feel like most of them are lacking in quality. What AJI would you compare yours to?
Not sure what other 1 I would compare Mochas to, i think the materials are decent, but i would say Clay Greens were worse material wise than Mochas. I hated the way the creases bubbled on Clay Greens and had to let them go so I cant even take a pic of what I mean.

Copy.. I have a bunch of I's and I let go of Crimson Tints too but the pink on them came close. I actually won the Blue Moons and also let them go and the leather on those sucked :lol: these were similar to those but better if that makes sense. I remember thinking I got a bad pair because everyone praised them.

If you think these are plastic, wait till you get the 85 molds in hand

20211015_082502.jpg Gonna wear the alternate laces for while..

Coincidence y’all bumped this, wore mines last night for the first time in more than half a year lol.

Yeah, mine feel pretty decent too. One of my favorite pair of shoes, and i have handled a lot shoes over the years be it saint laurent, rick ramones mainline, etc.

Quality on these were all over the place. My brothers pair from SNKRS has a nice rich brown color. The two pairs I got (from Shoe Palace) are dull, grayish. Leather on his is decent. Leather on mine is plasticky. Stitching on his is normal. Stitching on mine was terrible. I chalked it up to Nikes inconsistent QC, and I know shoe palace is a retailer, but if it came to light that they were selling fakes I wouldn’t be completely shocked. Especially since they often get their shipments weeks (if not months) late. It’s just all odd.

Had a pair from SNKRS that had plastic looking black leather and another pair from goat that had decently soft leather. Definitely inconsistent like most releases.

Back
Top Bottom