Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
I own SBB's and I don't think they were overhyped as much as they were the best leather I at the time and then more I's dropped with great leather and people just never let it go lol.

Joined Dec 24, 2016
Would've liked it if it were black instead of navy, but definitely a cop. Way better than the patents. Would definitely move mine in a heartbeat to cop these instead

Joined Jun 7, 2014
Initial impression I like these.. I prefer the patent pair off looks just based on the dark colored tongue... I’m really NOT fan of white tongues, very personal preference.

Joined Feb 16, 2017
I hope I can get a pair. Jordan 1 game is weak. Hope I can get a pair of the gym reds to.

Joined Dec 19, 2014
Hard to call these the men’s version when the toe isn’t a solid color blocking

We knew the men’s version would be leather but they kinda switched some things up... or is this just another upcoming CW sneaker blogs are just calling the men’s version?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now