Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

upload_2019-8-28_17-46-20.jpeg

Looking at all these Ws.
You going to be fine. These are everywhere compared to black toes.

Sure laugh
Mister get a reserve then pick it up in an hour
This is all fun and games to you?!
I swear some people smh

I must say in hand they look like the best 1 to drop this year next to the Travis High
Black Toe satin tho?!?! All the other J1's this year been pretty meh to me: turbo green, crimson tint, hyper crimson, couture. Gym Red okay, but don't like the shiny gloss

Haha I know
Isn't this back to back store reserves for you?
I remember you getting a store reserve for something else?

Yeah I get all the non hype stuff man.

I got a reserve from the same nike store for the Black gym reds last time.

my fellow size 12/11.5 brothers..stockX and goat are between 215 and 225 right now.. retail is always preferred, but I like the prospects after the SNKRS and footsite drops

Yea man I didn’t want to risk this... just copped my size 12 on StockX for 220+shipping.

I see Hibbett updated their app so you can check on locations and sizes, a few more updates and they will almost have the same features of the foot apps right now.

Thoughts on these vs. the Koston UNC lows for anyone who has or is considering both of them (without getting into a "Lows are trash" level of discourse)?

Thoughts on these vs. the Koston UNC lows for anyone who has or is considering both of them (without getting into a "Lows are trash" level of discourse)?

dark powder blue (1970-80s shade of Carolina blue) on the koston, university blue (modern shade) here. Personally, I’d rather have the dark powder OG 1 over the koston Low, and certainly these obsidians over the koston. The sail and navy together with the pop of uni blue is amazing.

Being a koston (and AJ1) fan, I went with the white/navy/metallic lows.. thought that was a cooler mix of the two “brands” and Koston. The powder lows are just kind of meh

Back
Top Bottom