Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

Need Saturday to hurry up

obsedianjordan1-8-28-robmata-1-1.jpg

obsedianjordan1-8-28-robmata-4.jpg

obsedianjordan1-8-28-robmata-3.jpg

obsedianjordan1-8-28-robmata-5.jpg
200.webp

Ls for WSS. entered 3 raffles nothing. **** WSS redneck looking *** company

Not sure. This is my first time winning a raffle there too. It said to reply to the email, so I guess we just wait once thats done.
Reading their rules it seems as though we’d have to pick them up between 8 and 10 am on Saturday. However I also read this and it kinda worries me considering the email I received doesn’t list a size:

• If you are selected to receive a reservation to purchase a product, and you confirm your reservation, you will have one opportunity to purchase one product on the product Launch Day between 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM local time. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. WSS makes no guarantee regarding product or size availability.

Reading their rules it seems as though we’d have to pick them up between 8 and 10 am on Saturday. However I also read this and it kinda worries me considering the email I received doesn’t list a size:

• If you are selected to receive a reservation to purchase a product, and you confirm your reservation, you will have one opportunity to purchase one product on the product Launch Day between 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM local time. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. WSS makes no guarantee regarding product or size availability.
Hopefully its not that much of a pain.

Man that’s terrible they don’t guarantee your size. I’m pretty sure they asked for a size when entering the raffle but the email has nothing about a size. Pretty shady

Man that’s terrible they don’t guarantee your size. I’m pretty sure they asked for a size when entering the raffle but the email has nothing about a size. Pretty shady
**** they don’t even guarantee a “shoe”! What exactly is the raffle for then.

man these shoes follow the same pattern, yet yall are shocked by it every time. depending on stock the price will dip. the day of after people catch Ls the price will go up a little bit, then the price will dip again as online customer receive their pairs this is the cheapest the shoe will ever be at this point. lastly the shoe goes up and up as stock because less and less available.

I wrote this on the regular AJ1 thread, but will repeat here:

Both of my brothers have secured pear(s) from Shoe Palace raffles. Hopefully that's a good sign, that there's a good amount of pairs.

I'm still waiting for a phone call ...

Back
Top Bottom