Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

Is it safe to say 3300 pairs sold on stockx last 24 hours are all back doored pairs? And maybe overseas pairs? Staggering but not surprised.

Is it safe to say 3300 pairs sold on stockx last 24 hours are all back doored pairs? And maybe overseas pairs? Staggering but not surprised.
Nah, a majority of that maybe raffle winners, snkrs early pairs and the Nike reserves from Wednesday. some of them def backdoor szn tho

Pair from Nike touched down. Baby blue laces in immediately
20190830_121001.jpg
20190830_121010.jpg

Hello all, I’m Machete and I was able to hit on my local sneaker stock who had a small amount (10 pairs) I was to by a friend who works at the store. I’m new to this forum but not new to kicks. He also told me these are not going to be easy on other sneaker apps like the FTL apps. I’m pretty sure he probably back door a couple of pairs or kept for himself because he first told me they had 12 pairs then it was 10.

6/10 on raffles so far

One of the biggest sneakes shops in Prague is doing instore raffle only and posted IG story with all pairs, 40 boxes so I think these are no massive GR as we have assumed

6/10 on raffles so far

One of the biggest sneakes shops in Prague is doing instore raffle only and posted IG story with all pairs, 40 boxes so I think these are no massive GR as we have assumed
Are you in Germany or Czech Republic?

Like I said my friend is the store manager and he said they had 12 pairs. Then said we only have 10 minus the one that I won so that leaves 9 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom