Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

I made it off the waitlist for Black toe union 1s and it took a little over an hour. Probably someone won and wasn't able to travel, I remember a bunch of people on Twitter trying to find out how to switch names last minute.

:wow:
I would of played da lotto right after.

can anyone screenshot shiekh winning raffle. my shiekh raffle on the app is still the same nothing changed

Finally hit on a pair on the footapps, ridiculous it took this long for a size 13 though lol

source.gif

I hit on the Footlocker App. It's usually 50/50 on that app for me in Northern Illinois. When I'm in Central Illinois I usually hit because I'm close to Springfield, Peoria, Bloomingto and Champaign. So I have a lot of options. When the Black and Red 11's drop I'm going to visit my folks in Bloomington so I have way more options.

9 L’s for me on the Foot Apps. Not even waitlisted. Also L’s on 5 in-store raffles, and L's on Shiekhs, Sivas, SNS, etc etc.

Meanwhile my two brothers have hit on about 10-11 pairs combined.

This sneaker game is foul sometimes.

Last edited:
I hit on the Footlocker App. It's usually 50/50 on that app for me in Northern Illinois. When I'm in Central Illinois I usually hit because I'm close to Springfield, Peoria, Bloomingto and Champaign. So I have a lot of options. When the Black and Red 11's drop I'm going to visit my folks in Bloomington so I have way more options.

If you hit on these, the Playoff 11’s finna be a breeze.

smaller sizes are going for $300+ and the shoe doesnt even come out tomorrow. smaller sizes def wont drop in price anytime soon :sick:

Back
Top Bottom