Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

9 L’s for me on the Foot Apps. Not even waitlisted. Also L’s on 5 in-store raffles, and L's on Shiekhs, Sivas, SNS, etc etc.

Meanwhile my two brothers have hit on about 10-11 pairs combined.

This sneaker game is foul sometimes.

Aren’t u and ur bros the same size tho

Baby blue (UNC) colors will do that
Yea, Bred 11's gonna be funny 2 c. I remember all the new guys in the concord thread, a good amount hit with 7min. Gonna be hectic when those drop. Hopefully apps are fixed up by then.

SNKRS app better hold me down tomorrow. I hit some pretty good kicks on SNKRS in 2018, but this year has been pretty dry. Let's change that.

whelp, dudes be setting their alarm clocks to catch that morning online retail train.. manual vs bots..

What’s this reset business y’all talking?
A year after your footapps account was created your points(money) that was built up gets reset back to 0. After the reset u gotta spend like $200-250 within a year to maintain your platinum/gold status.

What’s this reset business y’all talking?

It’s when your amount spent resets to zero.

150EA124-C44F-4EB3-B810-A6C7B33D63ED.jpeg

A store in Northern California,
Was quite surprised they got a shipment of
These. They usually don’t get anything good. They did get the gym reds, don’t know if production numbers are the same,
im talkin about what app were you waitlisted on, im waitlisted on ftl

9:35AM Saturday morning here in Australia.... the shoe is nowhere to be seen on NDC or Footlocker.com.au... did it come and go?

I saw it in person last week at a local Foot Locker - the quality was nice. Similar to the (I think under-rated) Yin Yang 1's, with some panels being slightly tumbled for a texture change.

Back
Top Bottom