Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

Apps Was Dial Up Status Today No Doubt :smh:

3x 9.5

Final Haul :nthat:
giphy.gif

I had a grade school pair waitlisted until just now when it went to a no, is this normal? Sheesh that’s rough. Just hand out the L & move on with it, I’m too old & washed for this.

Luckily I hit on my 9.5 so I don’t need my early reserve 10 now & my girl doesn’t want these anymore so I can rest easier tonight, but really, wow.

For the people who claim to get like 5 pairs are you using bots? Or multiple accounts because I doubt you could be that “ lucky”

I have platinum on all FTL apps and I only seem to win on CHAMPS. My record was 1/9 on in store raffles like Hibbett Sports,Finish Line, Jimmy Jazz etc...and 1/9 on the FTL apps(Champs seems to always come through). I probably spend the most at FTL and the least at FA but CHAMPS has always been good to me.

No bots. Like someone said depends on the size. I always hit on FTL. I have 2 accounts with them and hit on both

I had a 10 min head start but didn’t have access to my phone for 45 min. However I was still able to reserve my pair

Hit for 3 sz 10's and 3 sz 6's on the footapps. Across 6 VIP accounts, all 10 min headstarts. And then 1 size 10 through shoepalace in store raffle.

Can't count on the footapps anymore especially when trying to grab 1's
Does money spent count? Or does it not count?
I only have one account for each footapp
I'm thinking some dudes gotta have like 3-4 accounts for each or something

I think the footapps are just streaky
You'll get a bunch of W's in a row then you'll get a bunch of L's in a row
It's never back and forth for me

ROTYs I didn't win via raffle, had to make some phone calls and do a little driving but I was able to find a pair, I'll finally be hitting platinum for the first time tomorrow. Lol.

I have had better luck with FNL raffles, but not with these, which sucks because I had a $10 anniversary coupon and I'm $5 away from getting another $20. Might look for some socks or something while I'm at the mall.

My reservations vanished and ended up with only 1 W.... SMFH

Wooow.. I have to catch up on the thread and see if this happened to any one else. I was low key nervous something like that might happen because I was trying to get through on an underground train for like 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom