Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

According to the code Finishline still has all sizes available except sizes 7-8
Not sure if accurate or not

Edit: they just tweeted sold out

So fresh and so clean clean!
20190831_111640.jpg

Took a L on SNKRS for men but was able to secure a GS pair. I wasted valuable time because I had to enter my password, Touch ID was turned off for some reason

To anyone else that ordered from DTLR/Villa, can you please tell me the SKU on your order. Just want to make sure. Thanks.

Glad 2 c alotta ppl eat. Tried for a 3rd pair, no luck. Anyone ever hit on both Snkrs early access/reserve & on drop day aswell?

Literally JUST carted and checked out on Foot Action for a 10.5, like seconds ago no exaggeration.

I believe sizes 10.5, 11, 12, 12.5, 14 are still up for grabs.

The fight isn't over brethren, keep the faith and spam that add to cart button.
I just got through on a 10.5 too, but I need to trade for 9.5 or 10. I hope it goes through.

Just picked up my pair at WSS and they had 12 pairs total, basically one for each size. Yikes.
I mentioned yesterday a friend of mine who works at a local shop in my area said they only got 12 pairs then he told me they had 10 minus the pair I won so that left only 9 pairs....SMH I'm going to assume he was either keeping 2 for himself or he was going to backdoor 2 pairs...lol

Literally JUST carted and checked out on Foot Action for a 10.5, like seconds ago no exaggeration.

I believe sizes 10.5, 11, 12, 12.5, 14 are still up for grabs.

The fight isn't over brethren, keep the faith and spam that add to cart button.

Got a pair in my size!! Thank you!

snkrs let me eat today, always the kicks I don't realllllly want they seem to let me win. No complaints

Back
Top Bottom