Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

IMG_20190831_101535.jpg

Just got the W email for Bodega LA like a hour before store opening. Dub emails from them always come in super late. Check if you entered

Just grabbed my reserve pair from FTL. First 3 dudes in line thought it was FCFS :lol: If I were one of them, I would urge cop something for the time wasted waiting in line

dudes in line with multiple pairs secured and still be asking for scraps, trying to get at them small sizes. man they go all out on them joint. :lol:

Last edited:
^^ lol dude next to me in line hit on multiple pairs thru raffles and nike early access. he still standing in line for more pairs

Did anyone hit from Kicks USA? I checked out and got a charge but not confirmation email. Did this happen to anyone else?
Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 1.17.06 PM.png

u got a confirmation page after checking out? if not ghost order :rolleyes
Did anyone hit from Kicks USA? I checked out and got a charge but not confirmation email. Did this happen to anyone else?
Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 1.17.06 PM.png

Just picked up my first ever reserved pair, in and out of FTL in 5 mins. There was a small line of folks waiting for whatever is left over. Three guys who I believe were friends were at the front of the line left to use the bathroom and tried to return to their spot only to be told by a employee back of the line .

What bs is this? I went to Footaction to pick up my pair. I had a eGift card that my friend gifted me. It was just the code and pin. Has footaction written on it and the amount.

These guys made a fuss about it saying I need the physical card w the barcode. And that it's a 'new rule' for my city. The paper literally says "cashier treat as cash".

Picked up my pair from FTL. Just realized they decreased the military discount to 15%. Oh well, under retail either way.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom