Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

First time picking up in store near the cutoff time. Dudes were hovering like vultures. It was actually kinda pitiful. :lol:

*makes mental note to go early next time
Well that’s why I carry that thang in my north face “fanny pack” people have jokes but it’s holding a 45 S&W in there so I am usually ok even if you have then goons looking for a Vic.

FTL pair on the left, quality is not as buttery as the Nike pair... $147.22 with mil disco....

20190831_161316.jpg

FTL pair leather is more like Shadows and Royal leather.... at least my pair....
20190831_161348.jpg

Nike pair is too gravy baby
20190831_161356.jpg

Tried to get more pairs but took Ls... so just got hats instead... Lids has buy 2 get 1 free going on right now....
20190831_161620.jpg
Check the local px. Picked up for 129 out the dooe.

Anybody in here didnt hit? Look like everybody ate

I feel like im 1 of 2 that aint get 1 lol
Damn you didn’t eat anywhere today?! Eastbay blessed me for the first time and I missed the FA fiasco since I was driving for a couple hours today smh. I wonder if @Lucky13s hit, haven’t seen him post all day

Of course, you can! Hustle doesn't mitigate one's doing something I consider unethical.
I don't hate on resellers there are 2 types of resellers the first type is the lowly peasant who will try to sell to earn a measly $30-40 profit. The other reseller is the greedy one who will go after any size and wouldn't even think about letting one go for retail. I think they profit over other peoples misery but at the end of the day they are just trying to eat.

Weird....my brother had his pair reserved yesterday at Foot Locker Northpark (with mine), but when we got there and he opened the app, it changed to Town East. I got mine and then we drove over to Town East. No big deal since we needed to go to Town East anyway to pick up our Foot Action pairs, but I've never seen it change like that.

No hassle picking anything up. First time I ever got asked for my ID though through the app reserve.
this happened to me with my 2nd pair.....I "won" a pair at my local CHAMPS at the mall 5 minutes from my house a couple of hours later I received an email to check my app and it sent me 45 minutes away to a different mall to pick up my pair. It was an inconvenience but I wanted that extra pair because it basically made my pair free.

Back
Top Bottom