Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

They are not the same. My wife wears a 7 men’s, but cannot fit 7Y.
I'm still confused to this because every foot store, all men sizes started at 7.5. I even called Nike and they said all men sizes started at 7.5. So who got a men size in a 7?

Nice! That’s great to hear. It’s gonna make my decision to cop much easier.

Take a look at leather quality on a 7y
  1. 15673064756853859843084231155551.jpg
    15673065280847904338803597168708.jpg

Thirsty brother with the jump man shorts “it don’t matter if you were here since 5 o’clock yesterday it’s FCFS and I’m in line now. “ Then old head said to be honest Spanish guy was 5th in line other goons just showed up....:lol: That’s why I carry the north face pack for this reason. I bet the lady waited until the mp’s showed up and the the old Spanish guy got his.

I remember going to pick up pairs for a Christmas 11 release and some cats was sizing me up
I wasn't strapped so I made sure to keep a confident demeanor

I’m a pretty big dude, never really had that issue even when I used to go the hood spots to get kicks. Cats really be trying to risk jail time over some J’s smh

I remember going to pick up pairs for a Christmas 11 release and some cats was sizing me up
I wasn't strapped so I made sure to keep a confident demeanor
When I was stationed at Fort Stewart GA I once saw 2 guys one asked the guy for the time I believe and then another guy stole on him and they both ran off with his kicks. After that I said if I go alone I’m taking my north face “fanny pack” people might think look at this dude with his man pack and think “he’s harmless” but really I’m holding a compact 45.

Back
Top Bottom