Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

Boy was I salty Friday night seeing everyone getting pairs here. FTL app used to be automatic for me but I've had bad luck lately in my size but was able to get my wife's size in Satins last month. Luckily I've been getting through on SNKRS lately I ended up getting my pair on SNKRS with apple pay the next day. (This makes me think I probably would of got UNC lows if I didn't over sleep that Monday!)

My shipping says they won't get to me til the 6th as well.

Manager at my local FTL said he heard they’re restocking these in a couple of weeks

Doubtful IMO

Anyone hear anything like that?

Just an example of sail leather differences

D36243AA-7395-4CF1-9CF4-B4796C8ACFB8.png

Yeah when I was leaving the store a dude made a comment about how many pairs I had
Trying to see if I was on my P's and Q's
How many pairs did u cop? I haven’t really been on NT last two days, I was wondering if you got these “ugly” shoes as you called em lol

Got my shipping conformation from SNKRS...9/5. First time getting the W on SNKRS and also it was my first time catching a L with a 10 minute head start on FTL app.

How many pairs did u cop? I haven’t really been on NT last two days, I was wondering if you got these “ugly” shoes as you called em lol
I've got one pair with shipping confirmation
Another pair that's still "In Process"
They still ugly
Something about the obsidian around the toe box that throws everything off

I've got one pair with shipping confirmation
Another pair that's still "In Process"
They still ugly
Something about the obsidian around the toe box that throws everything off

Then why did u say dude was commenting on how many pairs you got from the store

Back
Top Bottom