Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

Referring to collecting shoes or buying sneakers as the "sneaker game" or "in this game" is extra cringeworthy.
Reminds me of dudes who sold dub sacks in high school and said that they were in the game. :smh:
You wanna be in the game, go turn on an EA Sports title on your ps4/xbox.

Do any other hobbies get referred to as "the game".... cars, figurines, watches, wine, etc?
Legit question btw. It just sounds so forced and super duper corny.
Yes damn near anything can be referred to as a game. The poker game. The car game. The drug game. The $5 over game.

upload_2019-9-3_12-29-0.jpeg

Shots fired

Referring to collecting shoes or buying sneakers as the "sneaker game" or "in this game" is extra cringeworthy.
Reminds me of dudes who sold dub sacks in high school and said that they were in the game. :smh:

Do any other hobbies get referred to as "the game".... cars, figurines, watches, wine, etc?

You summed it up with your first line honestly. Some dudes really be looking at getting a hold of sneakers like picking up some weight. Think of how many times you've seen 15 year old suburban kids use dope dealing references with selling sneakers. It makes me itch.

it's all a "game." the shoe game. the car game. the drug game. the rap game. the game of life... "game" is normal slang where I'm from.

Last edited:
Eastbay is weird as hell. They sent me a confirmation email with an order number that didn't show anything when it came to checking the order status. There was also no orders in my order history, but I got the UPS app notification and then 30 minutes shipping confirmation. Their shipping stinks, says delivery for next Tuesday :sick:

Back
Top Bottom