Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

Got my pair from SNKRS today, more flat than tumbled but I don't really care about it, but the toebox and side panels "leather" is softest leather of my 1s (but then again I only have other 4 pairs)

will post pics when I get home and laced them with sail laces

This pisses me off so much but it's so true. That, and the fact everyone else hopped on the Jordan 1s too. No one was checking for Jordan 1s back then. Copped a few on clearance for $70 bucks back in the day. Majority of sneaker stores had Jordan 1s on sale all the time, I remember the 2001 Royals being so cheap, it wasn't people's favorite Jordan model. If I can recall correctly, it started to scratch the surface with this whole craze when the Royals and Breds came back out in 2013. Then every year after it just got more and more popular year after year with Jordan 1s...smh. Now everyone on IG is a "sneakerhead fashion model" posing with Jordan 1s. Call me bitter and old, cause I am...but I never thought I'll see the day that I'll let other people dictate what I like but I definitely loss some love for the 1s ever since it's been so bangonwagoned on.

You hate it but Nike wouldn't have it any other way. Just wait until they start the rollout of this new mold thats coming 2020.

sail laces from amazon coming today.. we will see how they match

I should've looked on amazon before ordering from slickies... couldn't find any on there though last time I looked for some for ROTYs

My laces shipped at least. Sails on slickies now back ordered until the 26th. Lace retailers must appreciate JB's choice of included colors :lol:

Probably won’t. Mine were at the facility since before yesterday and they kept the same delivery date which is today
Agreed based on my experience with FedEx. In my case with UPS being the carrier, fortunately, I will be getting my pair today instead of the scheduled tomorrow delivery :pimp:. Nice to get it moved up a day earlier which happened to myself before. With FedEx, I never received the package earlier than the scheduled date even when it is within the area.

Last edited:
Not sure if size 9.5 gonna dip any further. Kind of hesitant to pull the trigger or not.
1914937_1.jpg

in all seriousness you could probably wait a few days until more pairs are in hand. may not go down much but I doubt it goes up either in that span

Extra Butter has pairs that weren't picked up. If you're in the area, it might be worth stopping by. Don't know how many they actually have.

I take it that if you haven't recieved shipping from FA yet then its a no go... :rolleyes:smh:

knew it was too good to be true...

FA order cancelled, not going to waste my time on that website/app anymore
Sorry to hear that fam. I was surprised to see the size 9 I ordered got through. I checked out 20 mins after the drop if that matters. I did not contact FootAction in the fear of the rep cancelling my order, just waited it out. Hope everyone gets their pair shipped.

Back
Top Bottom