Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

In true nyc style she cares about the environment she brings reusable bags SMH. I hate that’s nike decided to use ‘just do it’ packaging tape and boxes with swooshes. I hate the fact Nike won’t let me pay for delivery to a pick up location and won’t let me have it held for pick up until after 1 delivery attempt. Really sorry atdizzle atdizzle

In true nyc style she cares about the environment she brings reusable bags SMH. I hate that’s nike decided to use ‘just do it’ packaging tape and boxes with swooshes. I hate the fact Nike won’t let me pay for delivery to a pick up location and won’t let me have it held for pick up until after 1 delivery attempt. Really sorry atdizzle atdizzle

it wasnt me thank god. it was shakenbake186 shakenbake186 .

nike use fedex and ups. both those companies dont let u redirect to a pickup location? im able to with almost all of my ndc packages.

WOWWWWWW, that's super shady. A random chick walks and has the audacity to come up to your door and take a package. I'm thinking the Fedex guy put this in motion.

OG's
20190905_081700.jpg

WOWWWWWW, that's super shady. A random chick walks and has the audacity to come up to your door and take a package. I'm thinking the Fedex guy put this in motion.
it was sus. it was exactly 1 hour after the packahe was delivered. but i dont think it was the fed ex person. i think she was involved with someone else. i watched the video on the dash cam of my car this lady walks pass my block across the street then goes around a car to come back to my block and steal the package. before all that tho she tyrned around like someone had called for her and turned back.

I'm sorry shake. That just isn't right! These scumbag porch pirates have no soul. Karma is a you know what and she has hers coming soon, I guarantee you! I'd do what others said and set her up. Put a fake package loaded with dog crap or something. Or do what the guy on YouTube did. He put a shotgun shell in a box and remotely set them off. The reactions from those who stole the box were priceless.

This is EXACTLY why I have all my shipments from everywhere sent to my work where it will be safe. Can you ship your shoes to your work shake?

I won the raffle at lapstoneandhammer in the magically size 8, I have blown all my good luck for the year because i never win anything.
this pair makes 7 but sadly none in my size....oh well i guess.

nah i share the same sentiment. i hate thieves with a passion.

Back when I worked retail, the most satisfying part of the job was catching thieves.

Some people can’t catch a hint that you know they are trying to steal... always a fun time.

Back
Top Bottom