Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

No general release 1 had sold out in stores since the black toes.. I'm not inclined to believe a white and blue pair will..

Nah that’s not true at all
Pine greens and Court Purples both sold out. Since then I think maybe the Turbo greens did. Not sure thought I just know my size 9-9.5 was gone. Other than those I guess they haven't sold in large sizes but that doesn't apply to me since my size always flies. Had to come back and edit Bred Toes were after Black Toes as well.

Last edited:
Pine greens and purples were general releases? Turbo greens definitely did not around here.

Pines were GR, CPs had lower #s. ROTYs didn't sit for long but luckily I was able to secure a pair shortly after release after making a few phone calls and doing some leg work. Who really cares if they sell out instantly or not though? I hope I can get them with out much hassle otherwise I won't get them at all. Hype doesn't sell a shoe for me, I buy colorways I like and hope they are well made.

Pines were GR, CPs had lower #s. ROTYs didn't sit for long but luckily I was able to secure a pair shortly after release after making a few phone calls and doing some leg work. Who really cares if they sell out instantly or not though? I hope I can get them with out much hassle otherwise I won't get them at all. Hype doesn't sell a shoe for me, I buy colorways I like and hope they are well made.

I was just replying to the statement saying that no GR ones have sold out since Black Toes which was very wrong. I think the discussion was more on how difficult these will be to get than buying do to hype.

I can see these being/doing ROTY type hype/numbers. One thing though about UNC colors on 1s is they do very very well.

Folks definitely gotta put in the work for these or have a backup plan of securing IMHO.

Man dont nobody want this ugly shoe except old heads like me
The new retro 1 crowd doesn't want these and I don't blame them

Back
Top Bottom