• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
IMG_20180523_121031.jpg

Let me put it in simple terms for you

I buy bred 1s for 350 which originally cost 160/170 after tax
I hit on 2 pairs of Homage to homes for 160 each that’s 340 for both pair after tax.

So in his eyes he turned 1 pair into 2 when in actuallity he just parked money one place then used it when he needed it
OK, so let me put in in simple terms for you.
Yea, everyone in this thread understood that when he said he sold for what he paid for them and bought 2 Royals. Your original response to him was dumb and unnecessary. Hence...
meme-488x400.png

I say hold out a little longer. The resell value already seems to be coming down. Size 10 was around $285 a couple days ago, sitting at $260 now
the price dipped cause of the online pairs are starting to arrive so you have like a month or two before it jumps back up

If you place an order you will get shipping 99% of the time. Ask anyone on here that has copped on a restock. Placing an order is the hard part but it’s not impossible. I don’t know why you’re arguing this.

I'm not arguing. My original point still stands. This was not a restock by any means. Now on top of it you're spreading false information. "99% of the time you're good". Two out of the last three phone orders, aka Monday leftovers, I've placed got the axe. The question is why are you still replying with nonsense...

I'm not arguing. My original point still stands. This was not a restock by any means. Now on top of it you're spreading false information. "99% of the time you're good". Two out of the last three phone orders, aka Monday leftovers, I've placed got the axe. The question is why are you still replying with nonsense...
This was a restock. A FSR at that. Just because it was nearly impossible to cop doesn't change that.

His orders got cancelled in the past so that equals 99% of all orders got cancelled. He obviously knows what he's talking about.

This was not a restock guys I catch things all the time. This was a store getting there inventory and them just sitting. I dont know how it works exactly but store ship products to customers directly after they bought on the website

Most stores don't carry anything above a sz 15 and there were multiple shoes "restocked" today in that size range...

Back
Top Bottom